Status: Active :)

10 Miles Wide

Izzy and Alli time.

I woke up the next morning and looked over at Craig, last night was amazing. I gently kissed his cheek, I got up and pulled on a pair of his boxers and one of the shirts. I pulled my hair up into a ponytail and walked downstairs to see everyone in the kitchen, I walked in, "Hey guys, and Alli." They all looked at me, Alli grinned from ear to ear, "I think Craigafer got laid last night!" Alli laughed and playfully smacked Max's arm, Robert rolled his eyes, "Like you would know. We all know Max got laid." Alli's face went three shades of red, I laughed when I felt arms wrap around my waist, I felt lips kissing my neck, "Craig, stop it." Craig pouted, "I don't wanna." I laughed a little and got out of his grasp and went and got some food. I ate at the table and put my dishes away when Alli walked in, "What do you say we go out and get to know each other better?" I nodded, "That sounds great, just let me go get ready." She nodded and I ran up stairs, I quickly did my hair and make up. I grabbed my skinny jeans, my shirt and my black vans. I seen Craig in the living room and walked over and leaned down to kiss him, he pulled me into his lap, "Just stay here with me, all day? Don't go with Alli, we can have way more fun." I laughed and kissed him again, "Sorry, but me and Alli decided it was our chance to go out and get to know each other, without you guys interfering. Love you Craig, bye." He sighed and I heard him mumble, "Bye." After me, we got in Alli's car and drove around until we stopped at the mall, we walked in and I looked at Alli, "Where do you wanna go?" She thought for a minute, "Hot Topic?" I shrugged, without even thinking and followed her, I walked in and seen Trevor standing there, I froze. Alli looked at me, "Are you okay?" I nodded slowly, "Can we make it quick in here? Please?" She nodded and picked out some stuff she wanted and we were paying for her stuff when Trevor noticed me, "Izzy?" I sighed and looked at him, "Hey Trevor." He smiled, "How are you?" I smiled, faking it, "Great, you?" He nodded, "Pretty good." I sighed and looked at Alli, "Well my friend here is already to go, so see you around." We walked out and she looked at me, "What was that about?" I sighed, "That was the Trevor that the guys hate so god damn much." She nodded and hugged me, "I seen the way he looked at you Izzy, I'm glad you got away from him. He was like trying to undress you with his eyes. It was gross." I shrugged and walked with her to the Spencers and she was looking at belts and I was standing by the jewelry. She grabbed a black pyramid belt and showed me it, "How does this one look?" I looked and smiled, "Looks great." She smiled and grabbed a white, green, and pink one just like it and paid for it. We left and headed back to the house, we walked in and seen Craig and Robert playing xbox, Max and Monte were watching. We walked upstairs and I helped Alli put her stuff in Max's room, she pretty much lived here anyway. I walked downstairs and sat next to Craig, resting my head on his shoulder.
♠ ♠ ♠
The next chapter will be a while after this happens, I'm trying to cut this to a 10 chapter story. So it will skip sometime and that will start off the next chapter.