Status: Active :)

10 Miles Wide

Why the hell would you say that!?

ONE YEAR LATER

I walked in the house carrying CJ, I seen Craig laying on the couch, I smiled, "Hey hun." He looked at me and got up and took CJ from my arms and kissed his forehead, "How's my little guy doing today?" I smiled a little as Craig kissed me, "I think he missed his daddy." Craig smiled, CJ squirmed in Craig's arms befre yawning and closing his eyes. CJ is my three month old son, his name is Craig Edward Mabbitt Junior and Craig was a great father to him. I yawned and laid down on the couch and watched as Craig played with CJ on the floor with his toys when Max and Alli, who was carrying their two month old daughter Airiana, came in the house. Max took Airiana over and sat down next to Craig as they watched the two play, Alli sat next to me and smiled, "So, how have things been living in the house with just you Craig and CJ?" I laughed, "It's too quiet. I miss all of us being together all the time." She nodded, "I know what you mean. Did you ever think Max would be so good with a child?" I laughed and shook my head, Max had never really wanted to get serious and when he found out Alli was pregnant, he about fainted. But now Max and Craig had even more to bond over, I laughed a little, "Too bad you didn't have a boy, we'd have mini Craig and mini Max....on second thought good thing, we couldn't handle that." Max and Craig looked at me, playfully hurt, "Oh you guys know I was just kidding, jeesh." They laughed and turned back to the kids playing with the toys, more like throwing them. CJ was in the stage where he loved throwing toys at Craig, always at Craig, never at me. I smiled and talked to Alli as we sat there and watched them with the kids, both of them were great with the kids. After a few hours it was time for the kids to take a nap, Craig and Max got them to sleep, letting Alli and I take a break. I was laying on the couch and Alli was laying on the floor when the guys came in, Craig managed to sneak his way behind me, and wrap his arm around my waist, pulling me extremely close to him, Max was laying next to Alli, arms snaked around her waist. We watched a few movies and Alli had fallen asleep on Max's chest, I was still awake when I heard CJ start crying. I got up and walked up the stairs and picked him up, gently rubbing his back, trying to sooth him back to sleep. It wasn't working, he kept crying, I heard footsteps and I turned to the doorway to see Craig, who had been asleep on the couch, "Make him stop." I looked at him, "Craig I can't just make CJ stop, somethings bothering him." Craig rolled his eyes, "He's three fucking months old! What the hell could be bothering him?!" I rolled my eyes and got CJ back to sleep before laying him back in the crib, I looked at Craig and whispered, "If we are gonna talk about this, we aren't doing it in our sons room." I walked out and knew that Craig was following me, we walked downstairs and into the kitchen, Max and Alli were asleep. I looked at Craig, "Now what the fuck has crawled up your ass?" Craig rolled his eyes, "Nothing! I just getting on edge with that three month old baby crying every five fucking minutes!" I felt like I had just been punched in the stomach, "Craig, CJ is your baby. He's your flesh and blood and you're going to say something like that about him?" Suddenly I noticed something different, I stepped closer to Craig being very careful, he smelled, like alcohol, I felt tears well up in my eyes, I whispered, "You didn't." He looked at me, "Didn't what?" I sighed, and started crying, "Please tell me that you weren't out drinking while I was out with CJ." Craig looked at me again, "So what if I was?!" I shook my head, "Get out Craig. Just get out!" He rolled his eyes and walked out of the house, Max was awake and followed him. I sat on the couch crying my eyes out, trying not to wake CJ, Air, or Alli.

CRAIG'S POV
I was walking down the sidewalk, when I heard Max yelling after me, "Wait up!" I sighed and stopped, "What the hell happened back there man?" I shrugged, "I was drinking and Izzy got on my case because I snapped about CJ." Max sighed, "You can't do that, you need to go back and talk to Izzy. She was crying her eyes out when I left." I sighed, "You're right." Just as I said that we walked up to where a group of kids, around the age of probably five or six, were playing with some soccer balls. I smiled, thinking if a few years that would be CJ, out playing. He was going to have black hair, just like me, he looked just like me, that's how we decided to name him CJ, he was a mini me. There was a kid playing, he had black hair and honestly reminded me of CJ for some reason, the soccer ball was kicked and flew out to the middle of the road, the boy who made me think of CJ ran out there, I seen a car coming, it didn't see him. I ran out and grabbed the boy making sure he was safe before thinking of myself, it was too late, everything went black.

NORMAL POV
I was sitting on the couch, waiting for them to get back, Alli had the kids on the floor playing with some stuffed animals. I sighed, it has been almost four hours since Craig ran out and Max followed him. I was starting to wonder what was going on, just then my phone started ringing, it was Max's ringtone. I answered, "Hello?" I heard Max, "Izzy? Oh god.." I got nervous, "Max, what's going on?" He sighed, "I just need you to get to the hospital, the one where the kids were born, it's bad." I jumped up, "I'll be there in a minute." I hung up and changed and Alli grabbed my arm, "What's going on?" I sighed, "I don't know. Max called me and told me that something happened and I need to get to the hospital where the kids were born as quick as I can." Alli nodded, "I'll drive. I don't want you driving when you're like this." I nodded a little and picked CJ up as Alli picked Air up, we walked out and got in the car. Alli drove to the hospital, we seen Robert and Max outside, Max was smoking, his face was red like he'd been crying. I ran over, "What happened?" Max sighed, "We talked and he was getting ready to go back and apologize for being an ass. This kid ran out into the street to get a ball, there was a car coming and the car didn't see the kid, Craig saved the kids life." I felt like something was killing me inside, tears were falling from my face again as I ran inside with Alli, Max, and Robert following. Max was carrying Air and Robert was carrying CJ, I got to the reception area and looked at the lady, "I need to know the room for Craig Mabbitt." She didn't even look at me, "Only family is allowed to see Mr. Mabbitt right now." I rolled my eyes, "Listen to me and listen good. I am the mother of his child and his fiance, I want to see him now." The woman sighed and told me his room number I ran to the room, I opened the door and seen him, he looked at me and smiled weakly, "Izzy.."
♠ ♠ ♠
I did NOT like writing this at all..