Status: Active

A Special Memory

A special Memory

**************WARNING 100% LEMON!!not for all of the story of course XD*******************
(Saturday)
**Morning**

I woke up on the sofa. Deidara was still sleeping and was hugging me. I smilled at him and closed my eyes for a few moments. I placed my head on his chest hearing his heart beat but than I got scared. My cellphone was ringging. I felt Deidara shake because of my ring tone. Waking up with heavy metal is bad!
-Who is it at this time? - Asked Deidara with a sleepy voice.
I picked up my cell and looked to the number.
-From the hospital. - I looked at him scared. He picked up the cellphone and answered it.
-Hello? - He got quiet for a while, listening to what they were saying. He looked at me but I couldn't figure out what was his expression. - Ok, thank you. - He hung up the phone and looked at me.
-What happent? - I asked. I was getting scared. he nod... a negative nod. - She... - I couldn't finish the phrase.
-I'm sorry Sakura... - He looked sad. I couldn't take it anymore and started to cry incontrolably. He hugged me tightly and kissed my head. - There, there. Everything will be alright. - How could it be alright if somethings were wrong!? He sat up placing me on his lap. He started singging a song. I wasn't paying attention to the lyrics but it relaxed me. After a while I figured that he was singging "Asleep" by Emily Browning. I hugged him still crying lightly.
After a couple of minutes I started relaxing and his hug got softer. It wasn't that hug that made me get strong but it was a hug to confort me.
-Are you better?
I noded, looked at him and smiled.
-Thank you.
-Any time - He smiled at me and kissed my softly. He breaked the kiss for a few moments - I love you. - He than came back to my lips kissing me. He licked my lip, asking for entrance, which I granted. He played with my tongue and I played with his. His hands were caressing my skin. His touch was so soft and sweet. I opent my eyes while he was kissing me and he was looking at me. I felt him give a smirk and closed his eyes again. I felt one of his hand going inside my shirt. I blushed lightly. He broke the kiss again and looked at me. - Do you want to do it?
I blushed and noded. He smiled passionatly and picked me up carrying me upstairs to his bedroom. He layd me on the huge bed. He positioned himself ontop of me. He touched my leg with his hand, picked it up making it wrap around his waist. He started to take my shirt off making me blush. He caressed my belly skin and started to trail kissed down my neck to my stomach. He reached my shorts sheath and looked up at me. I blushed and looked at him. He smiled, an innocent smile, and went beck up to my lips kissing them while he pulled my shorts down. I started to pull his shirts off and he smirked.
He pulled his pants down and I helped it. By "accident" I touched his member and it was hard. He shivered in that touch and let out a slight groan. He smiled lightly and kissed me while he pulled my panties down. He started to caress my skin down my stomach reaching my private part. He than started rubbing it. I couldn't help but moan, bitting my lip now and than. He kissed me. Because of my moaning he had easy entrance to my mouth and he started to play with my tongue.
He stoped rubbing it and pulled down his own boxers. He lowered his body and looked at me softly. He entered me slowly making me shut my eyes and almost scream. It was painful at the beggining. I bit my lip and gasped lightly.
-It... hurts... - I gasped and I felt him lower his face kissing me.
-Relax. - His voice made me relaxed all my muscles and he entered inside me more. My muscles started to get tense again. He let out another groan, more louder, as I kept moaning.
The pain suddenly turned into pleasure. He started moving slowly inside me making me moan. He kept that rithme for a while but than started to speed up lightly. He kissed me wildly as he kept thrusting inside me harder and faster. As the time passed his movements got faster and harder as he was near to cum. Smae was with me. More thrusts inside me, I was more close to my climax. My moaning were getting louder. His groans made comapny to my moans. Our bodys moving fast and in a rithme. He looked at me, his eyes saying that he was at his limit. He thrust inside me faster and he came inside at the same time I did.
He supported his body weight on his shoulder and kissed my forehead.
-I love you. - His voice was weak because of the action he just had but it still was a wonderful voice that I love.
-I love you to. - I smiled at him. My throat was hurting and dry.
Deidara pulled the blankets of the bed to cover us both. I wasn't cold, his body heat was enough for me but shurely after a couple of minutes I would be freazing. He layd next to me and pulled me closer to him hugging me. I felt tired so I fell asleep.
_____________________________________
**Late Afternoon**

I woke up and Deidara wasn't next to me. I got up and walked to the bathroom. He wasn't there but still I took a quick shower. When I finished washing I picked up a shirt, underpants and some shorts. I walked downstairs and heard noise on the kitchen. I walked inside the kitchen and saw Deidara there cooking. I smiled and hugged him by the back.
-Hello sleeping beauty. - He said turning around and kissing me. - Are you ok?
-Yes. - I smiled at him and kissed back. - So what are you cooking?
-Ramen.
-Home cooked ramen made by the sweetest guy ever? - I sat down on a chair. - Every girl's dream.
He chuckled and drove his attention back to the food that was cooking. I waited a couple more minutes glimpsing at the man that loved me more than anything.
-Early dinner is served! - He said in a galantelous voice placing a bowl full of ramen.
-Why thank you! - I smiled at him and started eating. - It's good!
He chuckled and started to eat his own food.
______________________________________
**Night time**

-I'm bored. Do you have any horror games here or something? - I asked Deidara.
-Yes, yes I do. Fatal Frame 1 2 and 3, Resident Evil 2, 3 and 4 F.E.A.R. 1 an...
-FATAL FRAMR 3!!
-Ok. - He got up the sofa and looked at a shelf and picked up a game. Fatal frame 3 - I am alredy at the part where I play with Kei but I don't know what to do.
-Oh that is easy. First of all, when you get the camera EQUIP it or you wont go anywhere. - The game began and I was playing inside the manor of sleep. A couple of minutes later and many blackscreens I found where the camera obscura was and I found a part from it. - The "Slow Function". Heheh. Make your ghosts retarded! By smaking them with the camera on the head and running away like a little bitch!
Deidara laughed and I screamed. A many armed woman was after me.
It will be a fun night for both of us.
♠ ♠ ♠
SEVENTH CHAPTER 8D