Status: Keep or Kill?

Born This Way

What the hell?

Jaxen's POV

In the office, I got my schedule and locker combination. Carliee showed me around the school a little bit and how to get to my classes while Carrie went to go find her boyfriend. First I had History and I had it with Carrie. I walked in a couple mintues late from the tour with Carliee.

The teacher turned to me and her face lit up with recognition. At first she started talking in French and as if it had dawned on her she began again in English. "Class, this is Jaxen. Would you like to say a few words hon?"
I nodded my head a bit, "Well, I'm Jaxen as she said, I'm from California and I'm sixteen." I shrugged. "I guess that's all I have to say."

"Well, you should all make Jaxen feel welcome and no, Tavin, that does not mean torturing the poor boy."
I looked at the boy who chuckled, realization dawning over me. The guy from this morning, Tavin. I frowned a little as he said, "I'll have to think about it, if I hadn't forgotten to pay my brain bill, I'd know by now. But I have to think for a while before I make a decision." He sounded pretty serious but everyone burst out laughing anyway.
"Don't mind him Jaxen, go ahead and find you a seat." I nodded and looked around, the only seat left was the one behind Tavin. I sighed, making my way to the seat and as I was passing Tavin slipped his foot out and tripped me. I fell flat on my face and groaned. He instantly cracked up laughing, bending over the desk of his seat, clutching his stomach.
I growled and got up, "You fucking asshole!" and then I jawed him, right then and there.

He stopped laughing and looked up at me, holding his jaw; he leaped up and pushed me against the wall. "You fucking faggot.You're going to fucking pay for that."

I laughed, "What're you gonna do, huh?" I pushed him off me and walked to my seat sitting down and stared at the teacher, "Well? Are you gonna start the lesson?" She nodded quickly. I didn't understand, a move like that at my old school would have gotten me suspended. Maybe Tavin caused more trouble around the school than I thought.

"Sit, Tavin." She said, "Like I said, get out your homework." Tavin looked back at me fumming, I smirked and blew a kiss his way. His eyes widened and he sat clumsly in his seat in front of me.

Hmm, this could be fun, I could play with him as if I wanted him. I smirked, I liked this idea. I sat up in my seat, closer to him, and blew on the back of his neck.

"You are so hot when you're angry." I whispered and started messing with his hair, pulling on the ends. I ran the tips of my fingers down the back of his neck, he trembled and I chuckled. He shakily raised his hand.

"Yes?" Mrs. Rodman aksed.

"May I go to the restroom?" She nodded and he quickly got up and left the room. I leaned back and smirked, look what I've caused him.

Tavin's POV

I rushed to the bathroom and into the last stall, slamming it and locking it behind me. I leaned against the wall and took a deep breath, looking down at my crotch at my erection poking up.

I sighed, shaking my head. How could he cause this out of me? I don't even like boys! And I'm sure he doesn't either, since he was all over Carrie and Carliee this morning; for a second I had a flash of anger my boner already gone and forgotten. I groaned and hit my head back against the wall. I heard someone come in and I quieted down. I saw feet coming towards my stall and I bit my lip, they stopped in front of the stall I was in and knocked.

"Yeah?" I asked, whispering.

"Oh, good, let me in." I raised my eyebrow, is that Jaxen?

"Why?" I unlocked it anyway and let him in, I don't know why but I did. "What do you want?" I tried to sound irritated but I'm sure he was through it because as soon as I was done talkin he pushed me up against the wall and kissed my neck. I gasped, trying to push him away but my hands would not do what I told them to do. My boner had come back at full force instantly.

"Neither of us are gay but as I said, you are so hot! No one has to know but us, I know you want me too." he winked. I nodded my head quickly and kissed him softly.

What the hell am I doing?! Did I just fucking kiss him?! What caused me to do that I have no idea.. but I liked it, it was different but felt so good.

What has gotten into me? He hasn't been here more than an hour and he already has me wrapped around his long, thin fingers.