Status: Finished(:

She's Been Running Through My Dreams

We Run This Town Tonight

We had a few days off, that means I can make it totally perfect again with Audrey. I held her hand while I wasn’t doing back up singing. After the encore, something snapped between us. It was like nothing had ever happened. We were like two horny teenagers again.

“Matt and Audrey are back!” Jack exclaimed. We used to always be holding hands, or I’d be holding her, or we’d be making out. Something. We were attached at the hip.

Our breath was ragged as I pulled back from Audrey’s lips. I ran my hand along her side, over her tank top and over her shorts.

“What’s wrong?” I asked quietly. Her eyes were closed and she was slightly sniffling.

“I’m scared Matt.” She said opening her watery eyes. I really needed to fix this.

“Of what baby?” I asked her before kissing her forehead. I pulled her close. My hug consumed her. She’s so short compared to me. I’m six foot, two inches. And, Audrey is about five foot, five inches.

“Of Janie getting hurt, me getting to attached to you again…” She let the thought hang in the air. I felt the protection shield over Janie. Audrey is such a wonderful mother.

“That won’t happen.” I promised.

“Don’t promise something you can’t keep.” Audrey snapped.

“I can keep this promise.” I said squeezing her tightly and I felt her relax into my hug a little more. We walked hand in hand back to the bus so the guys could check into the hotel and so I could go to Audrey’s apartment.

**************

“Janie, go wake up Daddy.” I opened my eyes slightly to see a little girl running towards me, I quickly shut my eyes.

“Daddy, wake up.” Janie said poking me. I chuckled and sat up. I rubbed my eyes. Last night, I fell asleep on the couch with Audrey in my arms. I haven’t slept this good in years.

“We are going to lunch, wanna come with?” Audrey asked me. Janie looked over at me with puppy dog eyes. How could I deny?

“Of course.” I smiled.

“Go get ready, we’re leaving in a few minutes.” Audrey said. I got up and the little girl latched on to my leg and squeezed.

“I’m happy you’re here.” She said. Damn, this girl is smart.

“I am too.” I said smiling. I looked up at Audrey. Her eyes were watery and her lips curved up in a smile.

I’m finally doing something right.
♠ ♠ ♠
Back to Matt's POV. (: Only like... 3 more chapters.
Go download Your No Angel by Underscore. Do it. Do it. Matt's voice<33
Tell me what cha think in a comment? Please. Please.