Status: Finished(:

She's Been Running Through My Dreams

I'm Gonna Ask Her to Marry Me

My pocket felt heavier. Jordan was watching Janie for the day.

“Come on baby.” I said leading Audrey to the little café. I hope she says yes. I’ve had this ring since I found out she was pregnant. She was-is- the love of my life.

“Do you still wanna marry me?” I asked her, squeezing her hand tightly.

“Yea.” Audrey said blushing. I pulled her close to me and kissed her gently.

I watched as she didn’t care that I was at the concert with her. Damn, I love her. We have a thing for kissing at shows. I watched as she went in the most pit. This scared me. Shitless. I watched as she ran around, hitting guys. She saw me biting my lip and she walked out of the most pit.

“Are you hurt?” I asked her.

“Nope.” And she kissed me. I traced her lip with my tongue and she touched my lip with her tongue. Is this heaven? She kissed me softly then pulled away smirking.


“What are you thinking about?” I asked her. She blushed.

“Our first kiss.” She blushed. “What are you thinking about?” She countered.

“The first concert you went in a mosh pit while I was there.” I confessed. She giggled. I drank some of my beer.

I walked over to Audrey’s towel on the beach with her smoothie. I sat on the chair under the umbrella and looked over at Alex and Jack. Audrey came running over to me with a football. She quickly put it in her back and sat on my lap. I chuckled. She grabbed my hat and her sunglasses, then put them on.

“Do I wanna know?” I asked wrapped my arms around her waist. She shook her head as she drank her smoothie. Just then, 2 guys that were muscular and tan walked over to us. Oh God. Did she do what I think she did?

“Have you seen a girl named Ann? She kinda looks like that her,” The blonde said pointing to Audrey, “but doesn’t have the hat and sunglasses?” Audrey shook her head.

“Nah man. Why?” I asked. Now, I’m curious.

“We were gonna play football with her, but we can’t find her and she has the football.” The black haired one said.

“Oh. Sorry man.” I said, oh Audrey. They shrugged and walked away. Audrey took of her sunglasses and turned towards me. She smirked.

“You little devil.” I smirked. She took of the hat and put her aviators back on.

“Catch me.” She said against my lips. She quickly got off my lap and started running to the ocean. I laughed as she dived under a wave.


I smiled as she came up. She smoothed her hair and flipped me off as she turned around.

Audrey and I walked hand in hand to the park. I’m finally gonna do this. She sat on the swing and I pretended to tie my shoe as I pulled the ring box out of my pocket.

“Audrey Jamie Gibson, I love you. I’ve loved since the first concert we went to together.. You are the love of my life. Even if you say no, I will be in your and Janie’s life. Will you marry me?” I said with seventy-five percent confidence. Her eyes got wide and I saw tears. I opened the box and she gasped. It’s a black diamond on a silver band. Simple, classy, badass. Just like her.

“Oh my god…” She whispered, she reached towards my outstretched hand and smiled. Her hand touching mine.

“Yes.” She said, a tear falling down her face. I smiled, one of the biggest smiles ever. I pulled her close to me. She buried her face in my chest and I kissed her hair.

After a few minutes, she looked up at me.

“I love you Mickey.” She smiled. Aw…

“I love you, too Minne.” I kissed her gently. We pulled away, and I slid the ring on her finger.

“Do you like it?” I asked her as she looked at it.

“No, I love it.” She smiled while looking up at me. I saw the look in her eyes that I saw when the security guard told her that she was invited back stage the first day I saw her. Complete and utter happiness.
♠ ♠ ♠
2-5 more chapters. I don't know yet, I have a lot of ideas running through my head. And, for the story after this; I have the idea planned out.(: