Our Shadows, Taller Than Our Souls.

Pain.

Pain ,agony,depression,numb and betrayed.Those were the feelings I felt in the Malfoy Mannor basement.I was here possibly 2 or 3 days,a different Death Eater would come down and torture me,they took away my wand so I was defenseless and I was too weak to physically fight back.I lay on the ground battered and broken,the door opened and in walks Severus Snape."S-snape?" I groaned and he walked over, "Faith,you're being released.You can't leave but you won't be tortured anymore." he said and he levitated me,we went up the stairs and into a room.It was covered in green and black or course some silver too.I was put on the floor as Snape healed all my wounds and handed me a potion much like the one Hermione had given me a few days before."How come they're not torturing me anymore?" I asked and Snape sighed, "I had to convince them you're valuable enough to keep alive." he said and I took his right hand.

-------------------------------
The Death Eaters were all sitting at a long table in the dining room,I could see Lucius,Narcissa,Draco,Belltrix,Greyback and many others including Snape at Voldemort's left. "Now,let us discuss the girl.Her name is Faith Blanchard.She's a friend of Potters and it seems inflicting pain isn't making her talk." Voldemort said and Snape glanced at him then Draco."My Lord,may I have permission to speak My Lord?" Snape asked as he bowed his head, "Does it concern the girl,Severus?" Voldemort asked and Snape looked up."It does,My Lord." he said and Voldemort inclined his head, "Continue."he said and Snape bowed his head and then raised it."I've known the girl since her acceptance to Hogwarts and I can tell you she will not talk about Potter but she is quite valuable." Snape said and peaked Voldemort's intrest."How so?" he asked and Snape straightened up, "The girl has visions of the future,and the past." Snape said and I could see Draco stiffen, Voldemort smiled, "She does,any you have proof Severus?" he asked and Snape nodded, "In my own memory,My Lord." he said and Voldemort looked into his mind."Hmmm,she is valuable.And most definitly something I need.We will torture the girl no more,and she shall be free to roam the Manor,but she can not leave,I ask you all to make sure of that." Voldemort said and there was a murmmer of 'Yes,My Lord' around the room.
----------------------------

"I will leave you to make yourself presentable." Snape said getting up and leaving,I got up and looked in the closet to see alot of clothes,I picked out an outfit and went into the bathroom and showered.After I was dressed I put on some makeup and dried my hair.I sat on the bed and sighed,the door opened and I looked to see Draco."Oh,Faith." he said and practically ran over to me,I got up and he hugged me."I'm so sorry.So so so so so so sorry.Snape is an ass." he mummbled into my hair and I let him go,he let go but kept a hold on my wrist."Snape saved me,they were planning on killing me,Draco." I said and he sighed and kissed me.we kissed for awhile until we heard the door open,we both jumped back and looked to see Narcissa Malfoy......Draco's mom,oh god.I felt my face heat up and Narcissa smiled, "Hello,I'm Narcissa.Draco's mother." she said walking over and hugging me,I hugged back and when we let go I smiled."Hi,I'm Faith Blanchard." I said and she laughed, "Oh dear,I already knew that.Draco has told me so much about you." she said and I turned to him, "Really?" I asked and he turned a darker shade of pink,which was very noticable seeing as he's as white as snow."Draco,why don't you run along.I'd like to talk to Faith for awhile." she said and Draco's eyes widened."Why do I have to leave?" he asked nervous of what might happen, "well I'd like to know more about the girl who makes my son so happy." she said giving him a look and Draco sighed, "Okay,mother." he said pecking me cheek and then his moms and leaving the room."So,Faith." Narcissa said leading me to the couch that was in the room."What do you think of my son?" she asked and I sighed, "He's a wonderful guy.He's sweet,nice,caring and sometimes unfortunetly he's protective." I said and she laughed."He's that way with things at times.Especially important things." she said giving me a sly smile and I blushed."I know you know of his....position."she said and I nodded, she silenced the room and sat closer."How do you feel about it?" she asked and I looked down."No offense, Mrs.Malfoy.But I believe he doesn't want to do this,I think he's doing it for his pride and his family.I can deal with it,to a point.But I just hope he ends up okay." I said and she sighed, "No offense taken,Faith.I didn't want him to be in this too.But his father made him to bring honor back to the family.I don't want to see him hurt." she said wiping away a stray tear."Promise me,Faith.You'll keep him out of trouble.Please?" she asked and I smiled slightly, "You didn't have to ask Mrs.Malfoy,but I promise." I said and she hugged me tightly, "thank you." she whispered and pulled away."Now tell me about yourself." she said with a smile,we spent practically the whole day talking and she left for dinner,apparently I was going to go to one of these dinners another day,and boy was I dreading that day.

Draco's p.o.v

My mother wanting to talk to Faith in private scared me,but this scares me alot more.I was in my room until a houseelf came in and told me the Dark Lord wished to see me.I got up and went to the study where he stays pretty much all the time.I knocked and he told me to enter, "You wished to see me, my Lord?" I asked and he nodded from his chair.I walked in ad closed the door, "Please,sit." he said motioning to the seat across the small table.I sat down and he folded his hands on the table, "Tell me,Draco.What is your relationship with Miss.Blanchard." he said and I gulped, "she is my girlfriend,my Lord." I said and he smiled."Oh to be young and in love." he said and I nodded, "Yes,my Lord." I said and he smiled more."I plan on making her a Death Eater,Draco.I need you to tell her,it will happen in a few days time.And you both will work together on any assignment I give you unless I say otherwise." he said and I stiffened, "Yes,my Lord." I said and he inclined his head up, "Good,now go inform Miss.Blanchard." he said and I got up and bowed.I left the room and once I closed the door I dashed to Faith's,my mother was at dinner and I didn't feel like eating now.I went into the room and saw Faith reading,I stopped just to stare at her and she looked up.

Faith's p.o.v

Draco came into the room and I looked up,he was staring at me and I got up."Draco,what's wrong?" I asked and he sighed and ran a hand through his hair, "You're paler than normal,Draco what is wrong? "I asked and he turned to me and then looked at the floor."He plans on making you a Death Eater." he said and my jaw fell, "W-what?" I asked and Draco sighed again."He plans on making you a Death Eater,in a few days." Draco said and I looked at the floor,I didn't know what to say.Draco pulled me into a hug and I let a few tears escape,I have no choice,I'm going to be forced to be a Death Eater.Soon Draco and I fell asleep in my room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title from Pain by Three Days Grace.I know it's short,sorry.Comment? Subscribe? Cupcakes?

Faith's outfit when she is let out - http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=35421378