Our Shadows, Taller Than Our Souls.

Under Pressure

Tonight I was going to become a Death Eater,Narcissa got me an outfit,I had to wear a skirt.I took a shower and dried my hair and let it go into it's waves,I did my makeup and put on my outfit.I was standing in my room waiting for Snape to call me in,suddenly I felt my head felt heavy and a dull headache set it,it hurt alot less than when I get a vision.I heard someone near the door and I turned to see Snape,"It's time,Faith." he said and I sighed and took one step until, 'Faith! Faith! Wait, stop!' I heard and froze, What.the.hell.

"Snape,wait." I said and he looked at me, "What is it,Faith?" he asked, ’Snape! It’s me, Kris! I don’t know how I got in Faith’s mind, I just passed out! But, can you hear me?’

“Yes, Kris, I can hear you. How on Earth did you get here?” He asked.

’I honestly have no idea, but we need help! How do you destroy a horcruxe and where are you taking Faith!? I swear if you hurt her, I will kick every single one of your asses!’ I heard Krsi yell in my mind. “A horcruxe can only be destroyed with the sword of Godric Gryffindor, and you might not want to know where I’m taking Faith, Kris, trust me.” Snape said.

’Faith, tell me! Where are they taking you?’ I heard Kris ask and I was hesitant to tell her,but she's my bestfriend and it's not like I could hide it forever.

’I’m sorry Kris! It’s not my fault! Voldemort wants to make me a Death Eater and that’s where we are going now…’ I confessed,a tear fell down my cheek and I wiped it away. ’It’s okay! I don’t blame you! Just remember, I’ll always be there for you! I gotta go. Please be safe.’ then I couldn't hear her anymore and my head didn't feel heavy anymore.

"Let's ge before the Dark Lord gets impatient." Snape said and I sighed and nodded.We went downstairs and into the study,all Death Eaters were present and I followed Snape up to the Dark Lord.I was told what to do before I got here so when Snape and I went up to him we both bowed and when I looked up Voldemort sent Snape to the side."Faith Morticia Blanchard,welcome to the Death Eaters." Voldemort said and I held out my left arm and pulled my sleeve up,Voldemort lifeted his wand and stuck it in my arm,it burned so much and my whole are ached in pain.I stiffened and tried to not show any pain,Voldemort's smile grew and he removed his wand,on my arm it looked as if ink was pourng out of my veins and that ink slowly formed into the Dark Mark."It is complete." Voldemort said and everyone applauded,as everyone left they congradulated me and I acted as if I was happy,Voldemort was the first and he congradulated me and told me I would do great things.Snape came up and hugged me, "It'll be over soon." he whispered and let go,I looked at him confused and he just left.Bellatrix walked up and smiled at me,I smiled back and she hugged me,I was stunned and hugged her back.When she let go she looked actually happy, "You should be very honored,my dear." she said and I nodded, "I am,Bellatrix." I said and her smile grew,she leaned in close to me."You best keep my nephew happy,my dear." she said and she walked out.Lucius walked up to me,whenhe found out about Draco and I well he treats me better than before but he's still buisness like with me."Congradulations,Faith." he said and I nodded, "Thank you,Mr.Malfoy." I said and we shook hands and he left the room.Narcissa laughed, "That man,he's strange." she said and she hugged me, "I'm sorry,my dear." she whispered in my ear and I sighed, "It's fine,Mrs.Malfoy." I said and she let go and she smiled and left the room.I was left with Draco and he walked over and he grabbed my left arm, he sighed and kissed the Mark."I'm sorry you had to be branded like this." he said and I sighed, "It's fine,it's not your fault." I said and he sneered, "It's Snape's fault." he spat and I gave him a look."This is better than me being dead,is it?" I asked and his face fell."You're right,I'd rather have you alive." he said hugging me."We have to go to a dinner tonight,in your honor." he said poking my stomach."Stop it!" I said swatting his hand away.

I went up to my room to get ready,it's like a ball or something.I showered and did my hair and let it go natural,I did my make up and put on my outfit.When the time came Draco came to get me,he was dressed in all black like me except his tie was silver, "Time to go." he said and I took his arm,when we got downstairs I had to stand there as people congradulated me again and again.Then we danced,it was very boring,after dinner Draco and I went to my room."That.was.so.boring." I said and fell onto my bed,Draco laid beside me and sighed."I've had to go to those all the time." he said and I groaned, "does that mean I have to also?" I asked and he laughed, "Maybe." he said and turned his head to me,I smiled at him and he smiled at me too.He turned so he was on top of me and started to kiss me,then one thing led to another.

The next morning I woke up and Draco was still asleep,I got up and took a shower.I forgot clothes so I walked to my closet and grabbed my clothes,when I turned around I jumped and saw Draco sitting up and smirking at me."Don't you smirk at me." I said and he laughed as I went to the bathroom to change,"There's no point going in there. " he said and I rolled my eyes, "I want to." I said and turned to the bathroom, "It's nothing I haven't seen before...." he mummbled and I felt my face burn as I went into the bathroom to change.

About 3 weeks later I didn't feel so good,one morning I woke up and threw up.I didn't know why and I didn't let Draco know because he'd freak out so I just didn't tell him.Idon't think it's anything serious anyway."Are you okay?" Drco asked and I looked up, "I'm fine." I said and he came over and sat next to me on my couch,"Are you sure? you seem sick or something." he said and I laughed, "Draco,I'm fine." I said and he sighed,"Meet me tonight in the garden,okay?" he said and I smiled and nodded, "Okay. "I said and he smiled, "wear something nice." he said getting up and leaving.

When I went outside I went to the garden.The moon was full and I can only see by moonlight,I walked around the garden.The garden itself is huge and has many different flowers,"Faith." I heard Draco said and I turned to see him standing under a willow tree."Draco." I said and he smiled, "I just want to ask you something." he said and I nodded,he got down on one knee and I almost had a heart attack."Faith Nox Blanchard,you've made me the happiest I've ever been even during dark times.Will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?" he asked and I felt my eyes tear up, "Yes,Draco.I'd love to." I said and he grinned,he got up and slipped a beautiful diamond ring on my ring finger,it also had two blue gems on either side."It was my grandmother's." he said and I grinned, "I love you,Draco Malfoy." I said and he grinned too, "I love you too,Faith Blanchard." he said and we kissed.When we went inside I went to my room, "Goodnight." he said kissing me and I smiled, "Goodnight,I love you." I said and he grinned again,"I love you too." he said and went to his room.I showered and went to bed happy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title's from My Chemical Romance's version of 'Under Pressure'

Faith's Death Eater intitiation outfit - http://www.polyvore.com/death_eater_initiation/set?id=35470417
Faith's dinner outfit - http://www.polyvore.com/death_eater_dinner/set?id=35472874
Faith's meeting Draco outfit - http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=35474188