Our Shadows, Taller Than Our Souls.

It's A Nice Day To Start Again

We went back to Bill and Feur’s house and we started planning on what we were going to do when we had to go to Hogwarts. I was just relaxing on the beach when Harry came up next to me. “How are you so calm?” He asks me.

“I try not to over think things, I’ll lose my mind,” I said.

“That’s good, I guess.” I stared into Harry’s eyes. He looked nervous.

“Faith, I want to tell you something……but I don’t know how you’ll react…,” he said.

“Spill it; you’ll never know how I’ll react unless what’s said is said.” I reply. Harry got to his feet and pulled me onto my feet. It was sunset. It was a beautiful scene. He got something out of his pocket and started to fiddle with it in his hand.

“Kris, when I first saw you we were both in our 1st year at Hogwarts. I believe I first saw you in Potions class, if I remember that correctly. I had the biggest crush on you. I didn’t know how big the crush was until you smiled at me. When I saw you with Cedric, I was a little heartbroken. I admit I was jealous. But, now, we’re together, on this beach at sunset.” He started to say, he knelt onto the ground and opened the box he was fiddling. In it was a gorgeous ring! He continued, “Kris Elizabeth Hale, I, Harry James Potter, would like to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you do me the honor of marrying me?” I stared at him for a minute or two. “Yes! I would love to marry you,” I exclaimed. Harry slid the ring on my finger, picked me up and spun me around. I screamed so loud Ron, Hermione, Bill and Fleur came running out of the house to see what was wrong.

“What!? Who died??” Ron asked.

“Nobody died…” Harry said.

“Then what was with the screaming?” Bill asked.

“Harry and I are engaged!!” I squealed.

“Congratulations!” Hermione said. We all went inside to celebrate. Harry and I went to another room and just spent the night in there. We just made out, I told him I don’t want to do anything too serious until after the wedding. I respect Harry for that. But, I am happy that he proposed!
♠ ♠ ♠
Kris' outfit:
http://www.polyvore.com/proposal/set?id=35683601

The Ring:
http://www.polyvore.com/blythes_round_cubic_zirconia_engagement/thing?id=38199872

Hey guys!!! Sorry for the extremely short chapter.....But we are just trying to make the story longer somehow...........anywho...........comments?????? Oh and tittle credit goes to Whit Wedding- Billy Idol