Status: Active- Short Story

A Perfect Tale

Prologue

Every person has a secret, a fear, done something they are ashamed of, something that came back around and blown up in their faces, every person has told a lie.

It was never suppose to happen like this. He and I. It was suppose to be a mere trick, a ruse if you will on those around us. We planned this-but not with the intentions of falling in love.

He loved her.

And I loved him.

She was his dream girl and he my knight and shinning armor. Who would have thought at the end

He would have fell for the ordinary girl and I for the school fool.

Jeremy Santana, is the school jokester or as I loved to call him the school fool. He’s on the football team, second in command of the school, a tall, buff, green eyed boy, with an olive color complexion. Most importantly he is his best friend.

Michael Evans, the boy of my dreams, captain of the football team , tall, slim, blonde with blue eyes, and her boyfriend.

Scarlet Clarkson, Michael Evans girlfriend, average height, slim, blonde, hazel eyes, a beautiful. She ruled the school head cheerleader, and head of the year book committee. She is every guys dream girl especially Jeremy Santana’s.

I, Sherlyn Perry, the ordinary girl, one who no one knew or even remembered, the school journalist, part of the year book committee, and the girl who volunteered at the children’s center. An average girl of normal height, fair complexion, brownish reddish hair, and brown almost hazel eyes. Your normal girl nothing special to look at, but that didn’t stop me from putting my eyes on an impossible. I was in love with Michael Evans, Scarlet Clarkson’s boyfriend.

So I wrote about him every day in my notebook, my little get away. Filled with dreams of Michael and I, solely us two. It was just for my eyes only.

That is until I lost my book and my worst enemy found it, Jeremy Santana.

Just when I thought he would tell everyone ….he propose something, the perfect lie, a fake relationship and it turned out to be A Perfect Tale.
♠ ♠ ♠
New story <3 comment & subscribe.

Inspired on a quote I saw online of a fake relationship & a picture of two people hating each other then kissing lol.

I know there are allot of fake relationship stories out there but I havent read one like this one ;-)