Status: Active- Short Story

A Perfect Tale

Every person has a secret, a fear, done something they are ashamed of, something that came back around and blown up in their face, every person has told a lie.

Sherlyn Perry is your ordinary girl nothing special to look at. She's the type of girl you don't remeber in highschool, but Sherlyn Perry is in love with Michael Evans.

Michael Evans is your typical boy next door. Hot, sexy, loved by the ladies, captain of the football team, and taken. He's in a relationship with Scarlet Clarkson.

Scarlet Clarkson is your typical girl next door. Beautiful, smart, pretty, charming, loved by the boys, and head of everything.

Together Scarlet and Michael are the it couple.

Jeremy Santana, the jokester of the school, the douche bag footbal player is Michael's best friend and he is hopelessly in love with Scarlet.

When Jeremy finds Sherlyn's notebook that out right proclaims her love for Michael, Jeremy blackmails her. Sherlyn thinks her life is over Jeremy will tell everyone, but he shocks her with the proposal of a life time. A fake relationship, intent on spiliting the power couple up, the two never counted on ....falling in love.

Like A Perfect Tale
  1. Prologue
    Every person has a secret, a fear, done something they are ashamed of, something that came back around and blown up in their face, every person has told a lie.
  2. The Notebook
    “A fake relationship. Who knew little Sherlyn Perry would become my new girlfriend.” Jeremy laughed out loud playing with her little notebook.
  3. Wanna be your Boyfriend
    “I want you, Sherlyn Perry to be my girlfriend.” he said and I gap at. Did he just ask me out? Jeremy Santana wants me to be his …girlfriend?
  4. Lets Start This Shhhh...
    “Uh Sherlyn and I are dating.” Jeremy said dumbly as everyone stared at us stupidly. A pregnant silence fills the air….. After a while I nod my head and purse my lips.
  5. Getting Along
    “Whatever.” I said shoving his arm playfully. He laughs. We are actually getting along. What horrible universe have I stepped in.
  6. My Oh My Jersey Boys
    I felt like my insides have gone up in flames I have an insane sexual attraction to Jean. Do not get me wrong I like Michael and everything about him his looks, his personality, and his way of being,but what I feel with Jean….that’s much different.
  7. Monster Jared
    He tucked a lose lock behind my ear and I almost jumped out my skin at the feeling of his skin coming in contact with mine.
  8. Iron
    “I’ll take you to the nurse’s station ok, Sherlyn?” Andrew said softly. “No don’t. I’ll get blood on your shirt.” he responded with a soft chuckle.
  9. Boys
    “You can start by not calling me kid besides I don’t need anything, Perry. I’ve noticed that Sherlyn has nothing to do with you.” Andrew said. Jared swallowed hard. “Good I’m glad you all know. My sister is nothing at all like me.."
  10. Jeremy
    “What about college? I want you to go to college, Jeremy.” “Mom, we will work it out when we get there ok?” “When did you become the parent?” she chuckled dryly. “C’mon.” he said helping his mother up to her feet.
  11. What Lies Behind those Fake Happy Eyes
    I changed into my pj’s and went to sleep feeling much more conflicted than I have in a while.Melissa was right I closed myself up. I always did what I had to do to cause the least amount of attention as possible. If no one noticed me…no one would ask