Status: Active- Short Story

A Perfect Tale

Boys

Justin raced frantically towards the cafeteria when he ran straight into a frantic little raven head girl.

“Watch it!” she squeaked.

“Sorry.” Justin stuttered until he realized Samantha Cord is the feisty little raven head girl he almost trampled.

“Cord!” he yelled seizing her by the shoulders.

“Hey get off me! Cant you see I’m in a rush-” Justin cut off the ranting girl.

“Sherlyn we have Sherlyn! Andrew took her to the nurse’s station.” Justin said in one big breath.

“Seriously?”

“Yeah!”

“Lets go then.” Samantha rushed.

“Wait we have to get , Jeremy.” Justin said.

“Santana? What for?” Samantha said.

“He’s her boyfriend now lets go.” Justin said clutching Samantha hand and dragging her down the corridor.

Justin stared at Cord now with her hair down, glasses off, and large sweater discarded the girl is positively beautiful.

My heavy eyelids flutter opened slowly at first everything looked so blurry, slowly my vision returned and I made out everything in the room. My nose felt strange so I picked up my hand slowly to touch my nose only to discover two cotton balls stuffed up my nose. I placed my hand back down and felt the rough cotton sheet that laid on my lower half. I recognized the nurses station at once. I knew I laid defenseless on one of the many cots.

I looked around the place, no sign of the nurse anywhere. Then, the door opened and in walked in the guy of my dreams. Michael Evans with a yellow daisy in his hands.

“Michael?” I crocked.

“Hey Sherlyn how are you?” he asked slowly approaching me.

“I feel better just a little light headed…. How did you find out I was here?” I asked.

“Andrew told me.”

“Andrew! Where is he? I have to thank him. He carried me here. He-” Michael cut me off.

“Hey its ok you’ll thank him later. For now just relax feel better. Here.” He said handing me the daisy.

“A daisy?” I asked.

“I heard it was your favorite flower unless I’m wrong?” Michael asked.

“No not at all. Your right. Its my favorite flower. Thank you so much.” I said.

“No problem at all Perry. Just feel better you gave us all a scare.” Michael said giving his best Colgate smile.

“I’m sorry.” I said embarrassed.

“No its not something to be embarrassed about we were all just worry about you.” He said softly tucking lose strands of my hair behind my ear.

The door opened suddenly and in walked in an awkward Jeremy with a teddy bear.

“What are you doing here, Michael?” Jeremy said with venom in his voice.

“I came to check on my friend.” Jeremy just nodded.

“I’ll see you later Sherlyn feel better.” Michael said squeezing my hand.

He left the room leaving me and the he devil alone.

“Uh here’s your teddy bear.” Jeremy said placing the cute brown teddy bear by the bottom of the cot.

“Thanks Santana you didn’t have to.”

“I know.”

“Cord, told me your iron went too low.”

“Yeah I didn’t expect it to.”

“Did you eat any of your bars this week?”

“Nah I gave my last ones too you they were making me gain to much weight.”

Jeremy shook his head.” Here.” he said reaching into his pocket to pull out one of the bars I gave him earlier.

“No you have to put on weight-” he cut me off.

“Perry, don’t be difficult.”

“No.”

“Am I going to have to force feed you?” he said.

“Jeremy you wouldn’t dare.” I said to week to glare.

“Hey you called me Jeremy.” he laughed. His laugh was the last thing I registered before Jeremy leaned over me ripping the bar out of its plastic and shoving it into my mouth.

“Eat it!”

“No!” I said muffled with half a granola bar in my mouth.

“Eat it!”

“No!”

“Yes!”

Andrew, Justin, Samantha, Michael, Scarlet, Leila, and Joel all piled into my room at the same moment Jeremy shoved half the granola bar into my mouth.

Jeremy ripped himself off me while everyone stared. I took pieces off my granola bar out of my mouth. What were all these people doing here? Besides Samantha. I swallowed the piece of granola bar quickly and licked my lips.

“If I’m correct Jeremy, and I know I am. I believe ‘Eat it’ is your role not hers.” Joel said smirking. A few chuckles filled the room as everyone laughed at Joel’s dirty joke

“Haha douche.” Jeremy said dryly. While I chuckled.

“Glad to see you have your sense of humor back Perry.” Joel said smirking.

“Thanks.” I said smiling at him then I called for the guy who saved me.

“Andrew.”

“Right here.” he said walking up to me in a dark blue t-shirt with the schools football team logo on it. His bloody button up white shirt was wrapped up in a ball in his grasp.

“Thank you so much, Andrew. I cant believe you did that for me. That’s so sweet. I don’t know how to repay you.” Andrew cut me off with his soft laugh.

“Sherlyn its seriously not a big deal. I’m just really glad your ok.”

“Alive!” Justin yelled.

Samantha slapped his arm. “Of course she’s alive stupid.” Justin gingerly rubbed his arm but I did not miss the small smile he had on his face while looking down on her.

“It’s a huge deal Andrew. I cant stop saying thank you. You too Justin. Seriously thank you guys.”

Leila slipped past the guys and latched herself onto Andrew‘s arm. “I know he’s such a sweetheart. Andrew that was really nice of you.” she said kissing her boyfriends cheek. Samantha slipped by them and grabbed my hand.

“How are you feeling, though?” she asked.

“I could be better.” I told her.

“I have to tell you something your not gonna like.” She told me.

“What?”

“Since you passed out the school felt it was its duty to notify your parents and since they are both working the only adult available at the time was-” a loud yell cut Samantha off mid sentence.

“Sherry! Are you ok?” Came the loud frantic voice of my little sister Ashley. Followed by another blonde racing behind her, my sister Adrian.

“Did you die?” Asked Trevor as he pushed pass the mass of teenagers blocking his view.

“No she didn’t die you idiot.” Adrian snapped.

“Hello if she died she wouldn’t be alive.” Ashley said slapping Trevor upside his head.

My little siblings all crowded around me as I groaned in realization to what Samantha meant. The only available adult by default would be Jared, unless they some how got in contact with my god mother, Melissa.

“Sherlyn.” All hopes of it being Melissa vanished when my brothers voice called my name.

“Are you alright?” he asked pushing past our younger siblings and grabbing my hand he pushed a few strands off my face while inspecting me to see if I was hurt more than he were told.

“I’m fine Jar, my iron just went to low.” I said smiling at him. I may have wanted to avoid my brother after our fight but after seeing how pale his face is, the strain in his voice I knew his concern for me is real.

“I got so scared they said you were carried to the nurses station bleeding and half conscious. I thought-”

“Thought what? That someone had beat her to a bloody pulp?” said Justin not in his usual happy tone.

Jared glared daggers at him. “Yes.” he finally responded.

“Now that would have been real bad wouldn’t it?” interjected Joel.

“It would have been worse for the person who did it had that been the case.” Sebastian said appearing suddenly by the door. He gave Samantha a peck on the cheek and then kissed me sweetly on my forehead.

“More like deadly for that person.” Jean said walking up to Sam first then me to give me a kiss on the forehead as well.

“But I hardly doubt anyone would be stupid enough to try.” Stan said smiling sarcastically. He patted Joel, his younger brother on the back then gave me and Sam a kiss on the forehead.

“And incase they are stupid enough well then, I guess our ass whipping days didn’t end at high school like we thought. Right boys?” Rixion said finishing off. His threat hung in the air as he made his way towards my cot. He gave Sam a kiss then gave me a kiss on my cheek and called me his wife like always.

“What happened to all the bars I gave you Sherlyn? You couldn’t have gone through them that quickly. I stock you up every week.” Jared asked and I tried to quickly come up with a lie.

“I forgot to eat them and I accidentally threw them out. I had this one in my bag and Jeremy luckily found it for me.” I said smiling at Jeremy who returned my smile then glared at Jared.

“Thank you, Santana.” Jared said. Jeremy just nodded his head.

“We should really thank Andrew and Justin. Andrew carried me to the nurses station and Justin got Samantha.” I said.

“Thank you Walker for notifying someone and thank you so much Romero for taking my sister. I don’t know how to repay you kid.”

“You can start by not calling me kid besides I don’t need anything, Perry. I’ve noticed that Sherlyn has nothing to do with you.” Andrew said.

Jared swallowed hard. “Good I’m glad you all know. My sister is nothing at all like me. She has nothing to do with me.” he said seriously.

I have no idea what happened between my boys and Jeremy’s crew but I know it must have been bad enough to make Jared worried someone had attack me because of his actions. Jared said he'd take me home and Sam promised to get all my homework for me. Everything seemed alright everything would be ok. That is until Rixion made the wrong joke and Andrew responded by colliding his fist with Rixion’s jaw.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the filler but this chapter is important for future chapters.

This chapter goes out to:lil_angel666- Thank you for your awesome comment! :D I'm glad you love Andrew.

Arizona.Beauty.-Thank you for you awesome comment! :-)

peytonrowe-Thank you for another amazing comment <3 :D

I want to make this a 10 star story star story guys but I need your help. :D
Comments bring a smile to my face and so do subscribers. <3