Status: Finished <3

Screaming on the Inside

Take Me With You

The drive home was long, but we managed to make it fun. I drove Marley straight to Carly's so she could get her stuff. I knocked ok the door, making sure Marley was as far from Carly as possible. When she answered the door she got the surprise of a life time.
"What is she doing here?" she asked quietly, looking completely shocked and scared. She had a reason to be.
"She's getting her stuff and she's leaving." I answered coldly.
She looked to Marley. "How did you...?" She stuttered.
"I told you before, I'm not letting you ruin this for me. Nick and I are going to be together no matter what you do. If this doesn't proove that love exists then I don't know what does." She said, walking past her and taking my arm.
Marley took me to her room and she quickly packed her things, without hesitation. She carelessly threw all of her clean and dirty clothes into a big suitcase and put all of her other things in a duffel bag. She didn't have much and she left all of the big things that she couldn't take with her like her bed and dresser. When she finished, she flopped down on her bed and closed her eyes.
I waited a moment before carefully crawling on top of her and placing kisses ok her neck. "Hey now! We don't have time for that." She giggled.
"Shhhhhh.." I hushed her against her skin, making her slightly shiver.
"But.." she started.
I cut her off by kissing her lips and slipping my tounge in her mouth. As we kissed, I cupped her face with one hand and ran my other hand up and down the length of her side. I could tell she wanted more, hell I wanted more, but I wasn't going to give it to her.
Her hand ran through my hair as the other was on my chest. Her body movements suggested she wanted to go further, so I decided to tease her a bit. I placed my hand under her shirt half ok her bra. She tried to take off my shirt but when I wouldn't let her, she let out a little Whimper and tried again, and had the same outcome.
"Niiiick.." She whined. Telling her no was hard but I had to stick with it.
"We have to go." I said, not moving.
"Tease." She pouted.
"I'm sorry babe." I cooed. "We can't stay. We have to go. How about, after we get home and you moved in, we can take a bath together. Candles, music, whatever you want. Okay?"
She closed her eyes and softly kissed my lips. "Okay. Let's go." She smiled.
I helped her out of bed and we took her things to my car. Carly was so scared that we would call the cops that she offered us to take Anything we wanted, but we refused the offer. We were definitely going to be turning her in, and she was too scared to run from the cops, seeing ad the consequences would be much worse.
I'd decided to call the cops and they contacted Marysvale police to confirm everything. Things were finally looking up and my life couldn't be any better.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay I know this is super short and kind of crappy but I'm using my ipod right now and typing sucks ok these. I hate it! LOL but I had to post, I didn't get to last night because I've been babysitting my 2 nephews and niece. So I'm really sorry. I'll try to update tonight and if you looked at the status I won't be updating tomorrow because of the Vampires Everywhere concert I'm going to. Thank you all for reading and everything :)