Status: Finished <3

Screaming on the Inside

Will You Wait For Me?

I woke up on my bed, rubbing my eyes and stretching my legs. Once I came back to full consciousness, I sighed, thinking that all of last night was just a dream, an amazing and wonderful dream. I looked at my phone and saw a text from Nick.
“Good morning. J” That was it. And my heart raced, as the thoughts from last night ran through my head. I was finally happy again, that is, until TJ showed up in my door way,
“What are you smiling about?” He asked, seeming to be a bit hung over, as usual.
“Nothing.” I said, quickly putting my phone away.
“Give me that.” He demanded, staring at the phone in my hand.
“Why?” I was starting to freak out.
“Because I know you’re hiding something from me. Let me see it.” He demanded once more.
“No. It’s mine. You can’t have it.” I said, strong and forceful. I was surprised to hear that from myself, but also very scared. What had I just gotten myself into?
“So you ARE hiding something!” He yelled. TJ ran at me a wrestled for my phone, but no matter how hard I fought, it didn’t matter. He over powered me and took it anyway. “Nick? You’re talking to that faggot again?” He started yelling, growing more and more angry.
“Please, stop this. You know our relationship isn’t working.” I plead.
“It’s fucking fine!” He screamed.
“No Tj! It isn’t fucking fine! It’s awful.” I screamed back in his face. “You cheat on me all the time, and you get pissed off when I won’t have sex with you! You lie to me more than you tell the truth. You use me for sex and cleaning and I’ve had it! Nick never did that to me. He never did anything wrong, like you told me. I was not a rebound. You fucking lied to me! You ruined my life..” I finally stopped for a minute to breathe as TJ just stopped and stared at me.
“Bitch.” He said quietly. The next thing I knew I was on the floor, holding the burning red mark on my face from his smack,
I glared up at TJ, more pissed off than ever.” I’m so done with you. I hate you TJ, You ruined everything..” I got up to run to the door, secretly very afraid.
“No.” He grabbed my arm and locked the front door. “You aren’t going anywhere. You’re here with me. And that is where you’ll stay you dirty whore.” He smiled at me in the most sick and disgusting way he possibly could. I shuddered under his grasp, now showing every inch of fear in me.
He took my phone and threw it on the floor, stomping it into the ground, breaking it to pieces. “Stop!” I cried. What about Nick? He would think I hated him. He would hate me.. He would think I lied. Tears came over me, thinking about how amazing things were just last night. Now it was all over and he would hate me.
“Let’s go.” TJ said, dragged me into the basement while I kicked and screamed. Why was I so prone to being stolen like this?
Even though I put up the biggest fight I could, TJ was stronger than me. He threw me in our basement and locked the big, thick door. I tried for hours to knock it down or to break the lock, but I had no such luck. I eventually gave up and sat against the wall and cried. I was a little relieved that it was a furnished basement though. There weren’t any windows or other exits, but there was a couch, a bathroom, and a single light above me. When that went out, I’d be screwed. I shut off the light, as I didn’t need it, and fell asleep on the couch, just waiting until I had a chance to open that door and run.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about how short this is! But it is kind of necessary. You’ll all see soon. Lol So I hope you guys are enjoying this, I never come back to a story after more than a year after abandoning it. I just had so many people wanting it back! So here you go! I really hope to get more feedback, but I would like to thank monroescared for giving me her ideas and comments. Thank you very much!! You’re great! <3

Ps. Chapters are slow because I can only post when my boyfriend is at work. His hours got cut and he’s home a lot, but when I get a chance to do more I sure will!! He’ll be getting more hours within the next two weeks, so MORE CHAPTERS THEN!! Thanks for reading everyone!