Status: Semi-Hiautus. Still working on it but just busy.

Everybody Has a Secret

Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder

(Alex’s POV)
On tours like this, I always miss Eliana. But I miss her even more knowing she's caring for two now and having Eric. She still has some morning sickness but she tells me she's been doing good and the baby’s good. She'll be able to find out the sex soon enough and I'm sad I won't be able to be there. Eric has been doing well too. In school, in everything. They've grown a bigger bond too and I'm happy about that.

Right now, we're in Asia touring. We're in Hong Kong. Definitely a beautiful place, especially at night with all the lights on. We don't have a show until tomorrow so the guys and I have been sight seeing. Fans recognizing us and asking for photographs and autographs. Definitely not as crazy as American fans because they wait patiently.

“Hey, I'll catch up with you guys later. It's late but it's early over there and I'm sure that the wife is awake enough for her to not yell at me,” I chuckled.

“For sure. We’re just going to keep sight seeing,” Rian said.

“Tell her hi for us and to take care of herself,” Zack said.

“Will do.”

“We’ll bring some food back if you're hungry,” Jack said.

“Thanks. See ya later.”

I headed back to the hotel while fans still stopped me here and there, but I finally made it. I opened up my laptop to Skype with Eliana.

“Hi, baby, how are you doing?” I asked once I saw her face on the screen.

“Hi, love. I'm doing okay. What time is it over there? Looks pretty late,” she said.

“It is. It's almost midnight. Where’s the little guy?”

He popped up on the screen right after. “Hi, Dad!”

“Hey, son, how are you doing?”

“Good.”

“You taking good care of your mommy?”

He nodded. “But we miss you.”

“I miss the both of you very much. But after the tour in Asia is over, I'll be back home soon.”

“How are you doing, babe?” Eliana asked.

“I'm fine. I just miss all of you.”

Eliana adjusted the camera to her belly. She was getting bigger. Her bump is the cutest thing I've ever seen.

“Aw, hey there, soon enough we'll know if you're a boy or a girl but just know daddy loves you,” I said.

“Oh, the baby just kicked at the sound of your voice,” she said as she adjusted the camera back to see her and Eric’s faces. “I have an appointment soon to find out the sex next week.”

“That's great, baby.”

“You still think it's a boy?”

“I don't know now. Eric, you want a little brother or sister?”

“A brother,” Eric said. “But a sister is fine too.” He smiled.

“Because you'll love them no matter what, right?”

“Mhm,” he nodded.

“The guys say hi by the way and to take care of yourself.”

“Aw, well, tell them I say the same. And tell Jack to call Nessa more. She misses him. So does JJ.”

“I will. I miss you.”

“I miss you too. I love you.”

“I love you too. When’s the appointment for the sex reveal?”

“On Wednesday. I'll call you when I find out. That's if you're awake.”

“I don't care. I'll happily wake up for that.”

I heard the door room open and it was Jack and he had some food with him.

He came up to the computer. “Hi, Ellie! Hi, Eric!”

“Hi!” they both said.

“Nessa going with you to find out the sex?” I asked.

“Yeah, of course. You know her.”

“Do you think she’s awake?” asked Jack.

“I’m not sure,” Eliana said. “Why don’t you try calling her? She misses you.”

“I will,” Jack said.

He went and grabbed his laptop to go skype her.

“You look really tired,” Eliana said. “Do you wanna go to bed?”

“I do,” I said. “But I still wanna talk to you.”

She laughed. “Go to bed. You can always call me tomorrow or later.”

“Nah, not yet. Jack brought me some food.”

“Well, enjoy your food. But for real, eat and go to bed. I’ll talk to you later.”

“Okay. I love you.”

“I love you too. Bye.”

“Bye, daddy!” Eric said.

“Bye!”

The skype call ended and I immediately felt sad but I know I’ll see them soon. I love playing music but I really just want to go back to my wife and son. I want to see my wife’s belly grow more and more each day, and be there to help her when she needs it. At least I know I’ll be there when the baby is born.

I heard Jack talking to Vanessa on his bed near me. I decided to eat the food he had brought me. I didn’t realize how I was hungry but it was delicious. I was also getting tired. I took a shower and got ready for bed.

(Eliana’s POV)
It was really nice to be able to talk to Alex. He calls me every day no matter what time it is over there. I know he cares about me and the baby. I miss him so much but with Eric it feels like it’s kinda here.

“Eric, baby, what did you wanna do today?” I asked him.

“I don’t know, Mummy,” he replied. “What do you wanna do?”

“You want to go visit your Auntie Nessa? You can go play with JJ.”

“Okay! I’ll go put my shoes on.”

I giggled. That kid was too cute.

I put on my shoes and got Eric into his car seat. I called Vanessa in the car through the Bluetooth.

“Hello?” she answered.

“Hey, girl, what are you up to?”

“Nothing much. Let me guess, you’re on your way over.”

“You know me too well.”

“Good. I can use some company. I feel so cooped up. You wanna go out for some breakfast?”

“I’m down. I’m pretty hungry. Eric, are you hungry?”

“Yes!”

“I guess I can just meet you there then,” I said. “Where do you want to go?”

“Hm… I don’t know. You want to go to La Madeleine?”

“That sounds good. I’ll meet you there. Bye.”

“Bye!”

I went and headed to La Madeleine. I’ve always loved French food and I’m glad Eric likes it but he likes everything.

We waited for Vanessa to get here. JJ has been getting so big. It’s ridiculous. It felt like she just had him.

We went in and sat into a table once they got here. I ordered a country French breakfast and I got Eric some eggs with a croissant and I gave him some of the bacon I got on my plate.

“So how are you doing?” Vanessa asked me.

“I’m doing okay. Morning sickness sometimes gets me but I’ve been craving this.”

“Have you gotten any weird cravings yet?”

“I don’t know. Do pickles count?”

“Nah. Pickles are great. You excited to find out the sex?”

“Yeah, I am. I still really think it’s gonna be a girl.”

“Usually women are right about that.”

“You do still wanna go with me right?”

“Yeah, of course. We can drop the kids off-”

“No, I wanna go!” Eric interrupted.

“Okay, honey, you can come. You really want to find out if it’s gonna be a boy or a girl, huh?”

“Yes.”

“Okay." I ruffled his hair.

I really wish Alex would be here to find out the sex of the baby. But I knew what I was getting myself into when I decided to start dating him and even more so marrying him. He’s a big rockstar now. But I love him to death and I’m very glad I found him. I just really miss him. The fact that I even decided to have his baby is saying how much I love him. I never wanted kids but parents are always afraid. I’m especially afraid, especially the whole birth process. But parents always say that their children are the greatest gift and the love is unconditional. Once they’re born, that’s when they know that it’s the greatest thing they’ve ever done. Mine hasn’t even been born yet but I love them. I’m really excited for when they get here.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I've been away for so long D:
Been busy but don't worry I am still working on this:)
It's also definitely helped with my writer's block