Status: New :) active :)

Compulsive

Four

She looked amazing. We'd hung out a lot since our first date, and she always looked beautiful. But tonight, in that long, flowy dark blue dress, her hair done up, and a little bit of makeup, she looked absolutely stunning.
"You look amazing, Lacey." I whispered as I pulled her hips into mine. I could just barely see the ever-growing bald spot above her ear, thanks to the simple, elegant bun her hair was in. She grinned at me, thrumming her fingers on my forearm before kissing me gently.
We said goodbye to her parents after taking a few pictures, and we got into my car. I opened her door for her of course, and then went around to mine. She held my hand as we drove to the hotel where it was set up.
When we walked in, people looked at us curiously. Most of them had been witness to or heard about one of my outbursts, and couldn't look past it. Which I didn't have to worry about with Lacey. I was determined not to let myself out of control around her.
Prom was lame. We talked to a few of my friends, drank some punch, and slow danced a little. But we were both ready to leave after only about an hour.

"Lacey," I whispered to her during a slow dance.

"Yeah?"

"Um, I booked us a hotel for tonight. But there's two beds, and I don't expect or want anything, okay? And if it makes you uncomfortable I can just take you home." She rested her chin on my collarbone, and sighed. I could feel it on my neck.

"No, it sounds fine. I trust you." I pulled her closer to me, resting my forehead on hers and closing my eyes.

"Are you ready to head out?" I asked quietly. She nodded, thrumming her fingers on my neck. I took her hand and led her to the front desk of the hotel, and checked us in. As we walked to the elevator, a loose strand of hair fell out of Lacey's bun. I whispered my finger across her neck, raising goosebumps as I put it carefully back into place.
Our room wasn't the nicest, but it would do. Lacey delicately captured my lips in a kiss when we walked through the door, pushing me closer to the center of the room. Little did she know, there was a bed behind me. I fell onto it, and she on top of me. She laughed quietly and continued kissing me.
I let my tongue explore her mouth until she rolled off me, laying on her back beside me. I was disappointed, but not surprised. Lacey sat up and started taking the pins out of her hair. I stared at her sillouhette in admiration. When all of her hair hung down and natural again, I pulled her down beside me. I took my shoes off, and my tux jacket. It was uncomfortable. I laid back down next to her, and turned on my side to see her. I pulled her hair gently from her neck, and placed a feather light kiss on the small bald spot above her ear, making her smile.
She scooted closer to me, spooning I guess you would call it. I laid there, stroking her hair and kissing her neck for a good while.

"Aidan?" She asked quietly.

"Yeah?"

"I need to change out of this dress. But I didn't bring anything."

"Is the dress uncomfortable?" I asked.

"No, it's fine. I've been trying not to think about it..."

"Think about what?" She stayed silent. "Lace. Think about what?"

"Well... what if someone wore it before me? Then their skin and dust mites and odor is on it..."

"Lacey, what would happen if someone had worn it before you? How is any of that going to hurt you?" I said gently. She wouldn't look at me, but I could see her growing more uncomfortable by the second. She was embarrassed. "You can change out of it Lacey, I'm not trying to make it hard for you. But I don't have anything clean to let you wear." She didn't say anything. I whispered kisses along her neck, trying to take back my words that had upset her. She rolled over to face me, and planted a kiss on my lips.
She curled her fingers into my hair, tugging lightly. I rolled her bottom lip between my teeth and swiped across it with my tongue. I tried to go slow. I didn't want to get carried away and scare her off. But I couldn't help myself. I rolled on top of her.
Lacey's eyes snapped open in surprise, and then she smiled and continued kissing me. I ran my hands over her sides, across her stomach, down her thigh. Greedily, I touched every part of her I could.
She kissed me back, reaching her hands up under my shirt, her left hand thrumming. And then she grabbed the hem of the shirt, pulled it up over my head and threw it on the floor. I was beyond surprised. I looked down at her as she bit her lip (something I noticed she did quite often), and I hesitantly moved my hand to the side zipper of her silky dress.

/// Lacey ///

He tugged on the zipper of my dress, pulling it down and exposing my right side. Aidan reached down and took the hem of the dress in his hand, lifting it slowly over my head. I was nervous. My hand went up to pull a hair, my other fingers thrumming. But I let him take it, and drop it on the floor beside the bed.
And I focused instead on his body. He was beautiful. His chest, arms and stomach were toned but not humongous. I stroked my fingers lightly across his collarbone, down his chest and back up to his neck. He was looking at me strangely as I bit my lip, and then he leaned back down and started kissing me again, taking complete dominance over the kiss. Aidan shoved his tongue in my mouth passionately, catching me off guard. I tensed up, thrumming my fingers. Aidan moved his soft lips from mine down to my jaw, trailing kisses to my throat. He bit lightly and sucked on the skin, leaving the unmistakable mark of a hickey (nothing else looks quite like them).
He pulled back and looked at me.

"I, um," He started. I laughed gently at him. "I think I'm falling in love with you." My eyes widened, softened, and closed.

"I think I'm about to." I said. And I couldn't fight it, I yawned loudly and largely in the middle of our amazing moment.

"We can go to sleep, Lace." He said. I nodded and started to get up. "Where are you going?" He asked gently. I felt my cheeks redden as I looked down at my hands.

"I... I need to wash my hands." He smiled sadly at me and nodded. I turned on the bathroom light and turned the faucet on, pumping soap on my hands. I looked in the mirror and laughed. I was in my bra and panties with a boy. That was strange for me...
I began to lather the soap on, rubbing and rinsing.

"Lacey?" There was a knock on the door. Slowly it creaked open, and Aidan looked at me. "You've been in here for a while," He looked down at my hands. "You're bleeding Lace. I think that's enough." He took a step toward me, snaking his arms around my waist from behind and kissing my shoulder. I had to wash them twice more. "Lacey, stop. Please."

"I have to wash them twice more... I'm sorry." I finished up and sank into him, dripping water and blood. He grabbed a towel off the counter and wrapped my stinging hands in it gently, wiping off the blood and water. He brought my thrumming left hand up to his mouth and kissed it, my neck, and my shoulder before leading me back to bed. He pulled back the covers for me and started walking to the other bed.

"Will you lay with me?" I asked timidly. He grinned and laid down, spooning me.

"What does it feel like?" He asked softly.

"What does what feel like?"

"The disorder." I swallowed.

"It feels, um. It feels like I have control for a minute. And then I can't stop. And I don't know why. I try. I tried as hard as I could to stop washing my hands, but I just can't. And thrumming my fingers, I have to... I have to do it in a certain order. And I have to count in a pattern before I fall asleep, and I just can't not do it..." I blushed.

"It's okay," he said, and we both fell silent. But I had to count... and usually I count out loud. Oh, God. I tried to whisper it,

"Two... four... six... eight... ten... one... three..."

"What are you doing?"

"Counting... I'm sorry. I have to start over."
♠ ♠ ♠
So I was checking out the amount of readers I have. Still five, then two on the next chapter and three on the third. I found that weird. You kind of miss a lot if you skip chapters... it made me laugh. People are awesome
well... I felt incredibly awkward writing this chapter. Intimate scenes are not my best... sorry if it's lame. Thank you to my three commenters! You guys make my day :)
Comments! Please :3