Status: Active!

It Must Be Love

Holl, you have balls.

Hollie's POV
Maryland is boring, especially without the guys. Chanel and Cassandra came to my rescue as soon as they found out what had happened, but still. I was more bored than ever. I wasn't the biggest eater but just because I forgot to eat a meal one day didn't mean anything...right?
"The boys get home in one day!" Cassandra squealed happily. "I can't wait to see Jack."
I looked at Chanel from the corner of my eye, who just looked down at her Blackberry and continued typing.
"Yeah, I've missed those assholes." I agreed, smiling a little.
Suddenly, there was a quiet knocking at my door -- and everybody knew what that meant.
"Fuck." I mumbled in anger.
"Don't worry about it Holl, we'll come by later tonight." Cassandra told me, grinning.
"Yeah, we'll come by later." Chanel echoed.
My mom walked in, Dr. Wilson trailing behind her.
"Sorry girls, it's time for Hollie's session." She announced. Cassandra and Chanel nodded, bidding their good-byes, and quickly exited by room. After leaving the hospital, I had been sentenced to bedrest. The doctor suggested that I saw a therapist, and that's when Dr. Wilson came in.
"So, Hollie, how has your day been so far?" She asked, pursing her lips as she took a seat by my bed. My mom left the room quietly.
"Boring, as usual." I answered in a monotone voice.
"And have you eaten anything?" Dr. Wilson continued.
"Yeah, I ate an apple." I replied. Though both my mom and the doctor thought that Dr. Wilson would help me, she was just annoying.
"An apple? Hollie, that's not enough. It's 2 in the afternoon and you've eaten a fruit. You need three nutritious meals a day, this isn't healthy..."
As Dr. Wilson droned on and on, I wondered why I was even here. She wasn't going to help me, and she was annoying. She spent the majority of the time yelling and scolding me about my life choices instead of "helping". I was 18, almost 19 for crying out loud, still in my mother's house.
"Hollie? Hollie Marie, are you listening to me?" Dr. Wilson asked with an annoyed look on her face. The only person that called me Hollie Marie was my mom when she was pissed off at me. Alex used to call me Hollie Marie when we were kids but eventually the name wore out.
"Look, with all due respect Dr. Wilson, you're not going to help me. I'm not sick. I don't know why you're here. All I want is my friends and to be on tour with my brother's band. So if you don't mind, I would appreciate if you stopped calling me Hollie Marie and left my house."
Wilson stared at me with a shocked look. She pursed her lips and uncrossed her legs. She scoffed and raised her eyebrow.
"Fine, then. You don't want my help? Suit yourself. But when you figure out you're an anorexic, moody child, don't come running back to me."
And with that, Dr. Wilson walked out of my room, and out of my life.
~~~
"Wait, your mom got you a therapist? And then you told her off?" Alex asked in shock.
"I didn't exactly 'tell her off', Alex. It was more off a polite plea for her to get out of my life." I replied, picking at the black nail polish on my fingernails. Alex and I were talking on the phone for the second time that day, and it was almost 1 in the morning.
"Jesus Holl, you have balls." He scoffed, making me giggle.
"I miss you, Lex." I suddenly told him, sighing.
"I miss you too, Hollie-Bear. We'll be home tomorrow. And I'll kidnap you and bring you over to Jack's so I can beat you in Modern Warfare." Alex told me, making me smile. Jack and I shared an apartment, being that most of the time we weren't even in the same city, unlike this summer. But when Jack was home, I was always banging my head against the wall. Living with your brother wasn't exactly the most quietest, and he was always hooking up with random girls. It was annoying and I needed to get out of there.
"Sounds good, Lex." I responded, surpressing a yawn.
"You sound tired." Alex noticed.
"I am." I said, shrugging as if he could see me.
"Why don't you get some sleep then? I'll be over there as soon as I can." He told me.
"Okay," I agreed. "Night, Lex."
"Night, Hollie-Bear."

-----------------------------------------------
COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT :) Might update again later tonight if I get enough comments :)
Melissa <3