Alternative Rip

sonny's song

He called me four times yesterday. I don’t think Elsie knows that I have caller I.D or else he would stop be a massive fucking creep. Honestly, I feel bad for Elsie; I know Tammy’s fucking with his head and I guess I’m also fucking with Elsie. If I had known that he would be so fucking hung up on a drunken kiss when we were fourteen, then I wouldn’t have done it.

I was so horny at fourteen that I probably would have stuck my dick in Becky Waters and she was 5’3 and two hundred pounds.

Tammy told me I couldn’t mention going out for coffee with her to Elsie or anyone because she doesn’t want to seem like a tramp. Except everyone already thinks she’s a tramp because Tammy’s fucked more people than me. Not only does she fuck you, but afterwards you’re so gone and lost that you don’t even know how to resurface once she’s gone.

It’s not like Elsie will even give a fuck if Tammy’s fucking people on the side. Elsie probably moans my name when he jerks it. He’s not that bad though, I guess. Elsie’s a fucking dildo though, and I’m not a faggot.



The two of us went to Hanks for a coke. Remy skipped circles around me and waved my bag around in her hand. She looked so happy and even though Remy was this intense storm, she didn’t look so scary right then. I searched through my pockets for left over change to see if maybe I could buy her a hotdog.

We got our drinks for free because Remy and Hank were friends and I didn’t get her a hotdog. Remy was a vegetarian and I asked her all about it even though my sister’s been a vegetarian for four years. She spoke about her favourite way to cook tofu and offered to make me some. I nodded, full well knowing that I hated tofu.

Remy sipped her coke as she led me around the park. I followed her to this crappy building with overgrown grass and litter everywhere and inside to a small two bedroom apartment. There were records and drawings everywhere. Most of the records I didn’t recognize and most of the art made me second-guess that girl I was looking at. But I thought that maybe this could be my new Alternative Rip—some sort of refuge.

The eye of the storm.
♠ ♠ ♠
for some reason i really like relating remy back to a storm and id k why
also sorry if faggot offends you omg im so sorry but sonny's dick like 100% of the time
also let me know what u think thank u