Status: Finished, but I'm revising it.

How to be Emo

Home

I smiled, breathing in the smell of eggs. I got out of the bed in Leon’s basement. I slipped on my slippers and headed upstairs to the kitchen. “Morning.”

“Morning...so what are we doing today?” Leon gave me a plate of eggs and toast with jam.

“Get my cell phone and clothes?” I bit into my toast, giving him a smile. “But we don’t have to.”

He stepped closer. “Sounds great.” Leon kissed me, then going to the table to eat breakfast with me.

After about an hour of sitting around, we decided to take a shower—short ones, not with each other...yet—and I got dressed in his clothes again. We walked over to my house.

I got my house key out of my pocket and opened the door. I found my cell phone right away and we headed upstairs. We came to my room and I got my clothes while Leon got other important stuff like books, binders, school work...

I had gotten everything when I looked at Leon and smiled. “Thanks.”

“Yeah.” He got off and leaned in, but then leaned back and slammed one of my journals in my faces.

I took the journal and my eyes adjusted to the wonderful curvy writing:

I’D WATCH OUT IF I WERE YOU, BETH. I KNOW YOUR PLAN.

Oh shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short I know. More drama to unfold.