‹ Prequel: Big Bad Handsome Man
Status: active

Warmness On The Soul.

Thirteen.

“Ms. Moore, Albert can see you now.” The blonde smiled at me.

With my head held high I walked past her and down the hallway, ignoring her calls for her to show me the way. I didn’t need some lowly secretary to tell me where I was going. Not even bothering to knock I opened Albert’s office door, dropping my bag on the floor before prancing over to his desk.

He looked up from the books in front of him, smiling just in time as I leaned down to press my lips against his. He revolted me in so many ways. Older, blading, and not in the best physical shape. But boy, he was fucking loaded and ran half of the town without anyone knowing. My love for him was completely fake; I just needed his help getting my revenge.

“Albieee, I need something baby.” I cooed gently, running my fingers along his tie.

I could feel his skin rising in goose bumps. “Yes Jenny? I’m kind of busy today Darling.” He cleared his throat nervously.

With a sly smile I leaned over, pressing a small kiss to his chin. “I need some help from some of your men honey… and I need a gun.” I pressed another kiss against his lips, resisting the urge to gag.

He looked both confused but interested when I pulled away. “What for my love?”

With an innocent smile I sat across from him, “I’m going to make my little step sister regret killing my Mother…. Please honey… I love you.”

After a few silent moments he let out a sigh and nodded his head slowly, “anything for you.”

Kara, I will fucking make you suffer.
♠ ♠ ♠
another really short one, but an important one.
If no one remembers who Jenny is you should go re-read the first story, or at least the first story's first chapter 8) and the ending chapters with the big ending in the first story :3
Comments? Thoughts? :D