Status: Active

What the Hell is Going On?

Bitch.

I walked in the house to see Jax laying on the couch sleeping, I smiled and walked over and kissed his cheek, he jumped up, "What the..oh Alex." I laughed, "Where's Abel at?" He yawned, "Up in his room." I nodded a little and sighed, "I seen the girls, and Ava's here now too." He looked at me, "She ran too?" I nodded, "Yeah." He sighed and I sat on the couch next to him, I smiled a little when I felt his arms wrap around me. I laid my head on his shoulder, he looked at me, "Alex?" I looked up at him, "Yeah?" I suddenly felt his lips against mine, I smiled and kissed him back. He pulled me onto his lap and wrapped his arms around my waist, I wrapped mine around his neck. Jax picked me up and carried me upstairs to his room, laying me on his bed. We kissed again and it went on from there.

I woke up the next morning to see Jax laying next to me asleep, I smiled and got up and got dressed and walked to Abel's room, he was awake and looked at me and smiled. I walked over and picked him up, he giggled. I smiled and carried him downstairs and sat on the couch with him, I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and I turned to see Jax, I smiled, "Morning sleepy head." He laughed and kissed my cheek, "Morning. How's he doing?" I looked at Abel who just smiled at us, "I think he's ok." Jax smiled, "Good. Would you mind taking him to my mom? You can use my truck." I nodded, "Sure. I can take him over there." I picked Abel up and got him dressed and carried him out to the truck, I put him in his seat and got in and drove to Gemma's. I walked in carrying Abel and seen Gemma and Clay in the kitchen, I looked at Gemma, "Morning." She smiled, "Morning Alex. Jax had you get Abel to bring him over?" I shook my head, "I've been staying with Jax instead of staying at a hotel. I got up before he did this morning and I was already up and had Abel up so he asked if I could bring him over here and here I am." She smiled and walked over and took Abel from me, "Well thank you. Are you going to be at the party tonight?" I nodded, "Probably." Gemma and Clay smiled, "Well we'll see you then?" I nodded, "Sure. Bye Gemma, bye Clay." I walked out and got in the truck and drove back to Jax's, his bike was gone. I didn't think anything of it and went in the house and started cleaning up a bit. I went to Abel's room and picked up the clothes on the floor and washed the dirty ones. I was folding clothes when there was a knock at the door, I walked downstairs and looked to see Tara. I opened the door, "Yeah?" She looked at me, disgusted, "What are you doing here?" I rolled my eyes, "I've been staying with Jax. What are you doing here?" I mocked her tone, she sighed, "I need to speak with him." I sighed, "He's not here right now. Sorry." She glared at me, "Yeah he is." I rolled my eyes, "Tara, listen he took his bike and it's not here. The truck is here because I just dropped Abel off with Gemma and Clay. The other bike is mine. Now, get the hell out of here before I kick your ass, if you come back make damn sure Jax is home." With that I slammed the door in her face when I got a phone call from Gemma, I answered it and before I could say anything I heard, "Alex? Hurry it's Jackson..."...
♠ ♠ ♠
Cliffhanger! hahaha