Status: new;based on reader feedback

Happiness For A Pessimist

if that's what you want

"So you can't just be on tour and not do anything." Tim said sitting next to me on the couch. I've been on tour for a few days and I've stayed locked up in the tour bus.

"W-what am I going to do then?" I asked looking up to him.

"Merch boy." he stated with a smile. "You can help out our other merch guy, is that ok?" Tim asked. I nodded softly just as the bus came to a halt. "Good you can start now." Tim smirked standing up and grabbing my arm and leading me out the bus. I squinted a bit at the sunlight but followed behind Tim none the less.

"Hey Issac." Tim called walking over to a boy with long hair reaching down to his chin. He had beautiful dark blue eyes and a perfect smile. Issac smiled widely at Tim then his gaze shifted to me, his smile never leaving his lips.

"What's up Tim?" he asked still smiling. I found myself getting slightly annoyed with this guy, how can he smile and be all happy all the time?

"You have a helper." Tim smiled pushing me toward the guy and turning away. "Make sure he's doing stuff." Tim yelled back.

I moved away from Issac and began chewing on my lip. "My name's Issac but you already know that." he chuckled. "What's your name?" he asked.

"H-Haven." I whispered softly. Although I've grown physically as a person I'm still a scared little kid as when I was 15.

"That's a nice name, well I guess we could head inside and start setting up. I'll teach you everything I know." he said with a wink. I could help but feeling like there was double meaning behind his words. Maybe I'm just paranoid.

We entered the venue and Issac led me to where we would be setting everything up. We were both carrying a few boxes and I could feel myself getting tired at such an easy task. "So why did Tim send you to me?" Issac asked as he opened all the boxes.

"I need to do something." I told him sitting on ground and opening my boxes.

"So how do you know the guys?" he asked causally. I couldn't help but get the feeling like he was noisy, wanting to know everything.

"Does it matter?" I asked my voice slightly defensive.

"Calm down, I was just wondering." he chuckled as if he found me a joke. "I got this job thanks to Tim. We're friends and he offered me the job knowing I need the money." he said.

"J-John brought me on tour." I told him feeling a little bit more comfortable around him.

"That's nice of John." he mumbled. "Are you guys like together?" he asked.

I shook my head quickly, "Not anymore." I whispered although I wish we were. But John wouldn't want me, not after I left him and did all those things. He probably finds me disgusting now I'm surprised he even looks at me.

"Yeah I've been on that boat." Issac chuckled beginning to set up everything. "With John I mean." he clarified.

"What d-does that mean?"

"John and I were together, Tim introduced us about three years ago and we instantly clicked but he recently broke up with me about a month ago." he sighed shrugging his shoulder lightly. "I thought it would be cool to be the merch dude on tour with my perfect boyfriend, until we broke up and now when we see each other it's awkward."

I could feel my heart break, just the thought of him being able to move on hurts. I knew this would of happened but I didn't think it would hurt this much.

"So you were with John as well?" he asked. I shifted a bit uncomfortable.

"I don't want to talk about it." I said standing up and picking up all the clothes before dropping it on the table.

"He broke you too?" Issac asked grabbing my wrist as he pulled me back. "Maybe this is a sign." he said kissing my neck lightly. I tried to pull away from him but he was stronger and kept me next to him. "Maybe we need to be together." he said against my ear.

"Leave me alone." I hissed pulling away from. "Don't touch me." I added feeling tears bubble up.

Issac smirked, "I will have you Haven, you can count on that." he said smiling as I quickly hurried out. I hurried to the bus closing the door behind me and searching through the bunks for John.

"John." I cried pulling open curtains. I opened the last curtain hoping to find John there, and I did. He was laying there naked in bed with a random girl. I bit my lip as John turned to me, "H-Haven?" he mumbled looking at me.

I shook my head and turned away hurrying out the bus. I know I wasn't with John but it still hurt. "Haven come back!" John called from the bus.

I turned to face him with tears dripping from my cheeks. "I want to go home." I cried pathetically.

John came rushing over to me and bringing me into his arms. I fought against him not wanting him to touch him. "Just take me home." I cried.

"Is this about what you saw?" John asked letting me go.

"It's not because of you John." I hissed. "Everything's not about you." I added wiping my tears away. "I d-don't w-want t-to be here." I mumbled.

Everything's going horrible, first that guy Issac threatens me and when I go to find comfort he's fucking some random girl. "I-I s-still love you." I mumbled looking up to him.

John's jaw clenched as he looked away. "Well you can't just stroll in here and tell me you love me after leaving Haven." John hissed. "Did you even think about me?" he asked.

"I want to go home."

"Why so you can go whore yourself out?" John hissed at me.

"Fuck you John, why do I even love you." I screamed before running off.

If John wants me to go off and whore myself out than that's exactly what I'll do.
♠ ♠ ♠
hmm a new character...
<3