Status: Completed

Lets Learn to Put the Past Behind Us.

All I Want To Do Is Hold Your Hand.

Aj's POV
•••

Taylor and I were sitting on a parking block outside of the venue. We recapped the night before.  She wanted the details of what Mike had to say. 

"He gave you his number?" Taulor asked. " Cause you guys aren't going to see each other everyday or anything. But hey he's in to you. And he's hot, so it's perfect." 

"Perfect? No, but he is pretty cute." I just looked at my feet, I Didn't want look at Taylor she enjoyed this all too much.

"Stop it. He's hot. So are you guys going to go out?" 

"I don't know. But if he ask's I'd say yes."  I smiled at Taylor.

Then John walked up behind us, "Ohh, Aj has a crush! A little tour romance never hurt no one."

Of course he heard that. "John, get out of here." 

"I will in A Second, I came out here to get Taylor... I need help with that thing... Remember." John nodded at Taylor. 

Taylor stood up and went by John. "Uh, Aj we will finish this talk later."

They went back in to the venue. I knew those two had a thing. I dont know why she bothered hiding it from me. 

I sat alone outside. Until Mike walked out. He walked over and sat down next to me.

"Hey beautiful." 

I laughed "Hey."

"What are you doing out here all alone?" Mike moved closer to me.

"Taylor was out here but she went inside with John. So I'm just here now."

"Hmm well would you like to accompany me on a walk?" 

I smiled and nodded. 

As we walked we exchanged random facts about ourselves. 

Mike looked down at me, "So you write all the songs in your band?" 

"Me and Andy usually write the songs together.I write most of the lyrics's though."

"That's rad... Im really happy we are touring together.  I guess I'm pretty lucky..."

"To Be on  this tour?" I asked looking up at him.

"No, to be walking with prettiest girl in the world." Mike took my hand.

That was pretty cheesy, but I still blushed.  "What a charmer." 

He stopped walking and turned to me.  "It's true. You are." 

He places his hand on my cheek and the other on my hip. He leaned in and Closed his eyes. Right before our lips touched I stopped him.

"Mike. I'm sorry. We just met..." 

He stood up straight and cleared his throat. "No I'm sorry. I was moving pretty fast. Um, We cool?" 

I smiled and nodded, "Yeah it's fine!"

I like Mike, he means well. He sweet but I didn't want to kiss him yet. I haven't even known him for twenty- four hours.

When we walked back to the venue, there was a line of kids wrapped around the building. Some of them actually new who I was. That felt pretty cool having them wave to me and be excited to see me. 

•••
We walk in to the building. Pat, Jake, Joel, And Sean were standing in a circle talking. They went silent when they seen us walk in. I didn't realize Mike and I were still holding hands, until Jake said "Uh-oh, someone has a new lover."

I let go of Mikes hand, "Grow up Jake. " Then I turned to Mike and whispered, "Ill talk to you later." 

He nodded as I walked into the back to find Taylor.

I  glanced over at the group of boys, they were laughing to each other. Except for Joel, he stood there looking down at the dirty floor.

Flirting with  a new guy while on tour with my ex could get weird. But me and Joel are cool, we're friends. It's not like our relationship ended badly. 
♠ ♠ ♠
I actually don't like this chapter. I think I'm going to rewrite. But I put this one up for now.

That's for the comments and subscribes

Check out my other fanfic's and LaneysMoreThanAlive's The Summer Set Fanfic!!

Thanks for reading! :)