Sequel: Bittersweet Goodbyes

Your Just A Daydream Away

Chapter Twelve

[ANNA]
After I dropped Anna off, I felt terrible. I had spent so much time with her over the past few days, that I didn't want to be away from her.
I definitely had serious feelings for her, and I had to admit how happy I was that we were together now.
I was honestly surprised that she did want to be with me, because she seemed the type to not move a relationship to fast, which is why I was shocked when she actually said she wanted to be with me.
I pulled into my driveway, but before I could even get out of my car, I received a call from Jack.
"Alex, there's a pre-tour party tonight, you coming?" He said as I said hello.
"The tour doesn't start for two more weeks." I told him, laughing.
"Yeah I know, but who cares, it's a party. Bring your new little girlfriend."
"Okay Jack, I'll be there but I'm not going to bring Anna. She just lost her brother, the last thing she needs is to deal with my drunk ass."
"Fine, see you at my house, come whenever." He stated, hanging up before I could respond to him.
I realized I was still in the clothes I had slept in, so I went inside quickly, took a shower, and threw on a pair of jeans, a glamour kills shirt, and a beanie, then went back to my car and drove to Jack's,
"Where's the booze?" I asked as Jack greeted me, noticing the excited looking girl following him around.
"Other room, this is Sara." I said, recognizing her from the acoustic show. She was the girl who was friends with Anna, and had told me about Anna's brother.
"Hey Sara." I greeted her, which caused her to smile widely.
"Hi, I don't mean to intrude on your guys' party." she said, sounding nervous.
"Don't be, I invited you" Jack told her.
"Since when do you take home random girls from shows?" I asked him as she walked off.
"Figured I'd try being Alex for once." He said jokingly, mocking the fact that I was currently dating a girl who I had met at a show. "Just kidding, turns out I knew her. Apperantly we went to elementary school together, but she didn't even know, I realized it because she looked familiar, and we got talking, so I gave her my number."
I nodded to him and we both turned into the other room to get a drink. I poured some vodka in a red cup and chugged it, ready to have a good time.
Over the coarse of an hour, I was being given more and more drinks. Which I willingly took.
About an hour and a half after I arrived at the party, I was really fucked up. I could barely stand.
"Hey rock star." A voice said next to me, plopping down on the couch I was sitting on.
"Hey, Sara right?" I slurred, looking at her with blurred vision.
"Yep, that's me." She said, sounding a little tipsy, but not completely drunk. Without thinking, I grabbed her hand.
I leaned over and kissed her on the neck.
She looked at me questionably, but didn't look like she minded. She looked like she wanted me to do more, and I was so shit faced, I was prepared to do more. Completely forgetting that I have a girlfriend, and that this was her friend.
I turned her head towards me and pushed my lips on hers. I kissed her hard. She tasted of tequila and lip gloss.
She kissed me back, not caring about anything.
I pulled my lips away and whispered, "Do you want to go somewhere else?"
"Mmmhmm." She told me, and we both stood up. I nearly fell over myself, but she helped me stand up as we went to find a room.
As soon as we were alone, we fell on the bed and resumed kissing.
Eventually, our kissing turned into something I knew I would regret in the morning, but my alcohol hazed mind didn't care. All I cared about at the moment, was this girl and the way her body felt on mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yup...Alex is drunk again...don't mind me and my stupid little drunkness obsession.
I wanted Alex to cheat, but because of being drunk.
Anna's not gonna find out for a while, but when she does...yup, hell will break loose.
So ya, this pretty much is a crappy chapter. It sucks, but oh well.
I needed some drama.
What do you think? :)
Comment and Subscribe pleaseee?? I need opinions :D