Sequel: Bittersweet Goodbyes

Your Just A Daydream Away

Chapter Fourteen

[ANNA]
"Hello?" I answered Jack's phone call.
"Hey Anna, I just wanted to call to tell you that Alex is in the hospital. He's okay, but the doctors are keeping him over night because he has a broken rib." He informed me.
"Shit, what the fuck happened?" I asked, shocked.
"He's a dumb ass, and thought it was a good idea to drive to your house while completely intoxicated. He nearly flipped over his whole car."
"Oh my god, I'll be right over." I replied, hanging up the phone and hurrying to my car. When I got the the hospital, Jack was waiting outside for me.
"Come on, I'll take you to Alex's room." He said. When I got to Alex's room he was asleep, but he must have heard us walk in because his eyes opened, and he stared at me with a glazed tired look.
"Hey babe." He greeted me, pulling himself into a sitting position.
"Hi." I said calmly, and then slapped him in the head.
"Ow! What the fuck?" He shouted, shocked.
"What were you thinking? Driving drunk. You could have died, or your injuries could have been far worse." I shouted at him, and he began to look guilty.
"I'm so sorry. I don't even remember why I had been driving in the first place. Everything from last night is fuzzy." He muttered, looking ashamed.
"Alex, I'm sorry I slapped you." I said, suppressing a sudden giggle "I just got you, and I don't want to lose you already."
"I know, I'm so sorry." He answered, and I leaned over and kissed him softly. Stopping when he flinched, most likely from his broken rib. "Oops, sorry." I chuckled.
"It's okay." He smiled at me, making me wonder how, despite his flaws, I managed to find someone so wonderful.
[ALEX]
Anna was a lot more understanding than I had expected. Given she did slap me, but I understood why she did. I could have died. What that would have done to her after loosing her brother is heartbreaking.
She stayed with me at the hospital all night, and the next day the doctor released me. Telling me to take it easy for a few days so my rib can heal.
It was getting around that time when we started rehearsing and making set lists for our new tour. I was already dreading leaving Anna, but luckily I didn't have to. Matt had informed me that he looked at Anna's photography, He said she was extremely good, and she was just what we were looking for in an on-tour photographer.
When I offered Anna to come on tour with us, she seemed ecstatic. She was finally getting the job that she had wanted. Matt spoke with her separately ti discuss her pay, and once all of the technicality were covered, Anna was officially coming on tour with us.
I still hadn't told her about what had happened with Sara. I just couldn't bring myself to hurt her like that. I was stupid and drunk, and had sex with her best friend. That is completely unforgivable, I don't know how to tell Anna without losing her.
Finally, about two weeks later. We were ready to leave for tour. Our bags were all packed, the bus was loaded, and we had plenty of sold out dates.
"You ready for tour babe?" I asked Anna before boarding the bus. Our driver honked at us to hurry up.
"Yeah, I am." She said with a grin, her camera strapped around her neck. I kissed her softly on the lips, and she ran her hands through my hair.
Before boarding the bus, she snapped a picture of me with a chuckle. I took her hand, and pulled her onto the bus with me.
The tour has officially begun.
♠ ♠ ♠
So thi was going to be the last chapter, and then I was gonna write a second fic following this...but, I changed my mind. I'm just going to continue this storyy :)
So comment and subscribe :)