Sequel: Bittersweet Goodbyes

Your Just A Daydream Away

Chapter Fifteen

[ANNA]
The tour started last night, and the guys were amazing in their first show. Alex was so incredible. His voice was just so perfect that I couldn't help but get lost in his words as he sang.
During the show, I was able to stand between the stage and the barricade. I was alone except for the security guards. Throughout the show, I continually snapped photos of the band. I wanted to only take pictures of Alex, but I knew I couldn't do that. At the end of the night, I had over two hundred pictures of the guys.
Now, we were on the bus, and on our way to Florida.
I was usually one to wake up early, so I wasn't surprised when the rest of the band was still sleeping.
I slid out of the bunk I was given, and went to get some cereal. I poured myself a bowl, and grabbed a book from my bag. I curled up in the back lounge and got ready to relax.
I wasn't sure how long I sat there, but eventually Alex joined me. He looked tired, which didn't surprise me. He played a killer show last night, that had to have wiped him out.
"Hey." I said, turning and giving him a small kiss.
"Hi." He replied with a sleepy smile, moving the hair out of my face with his finger.
"So what's the plan today?" I asked him
"Well, we got to Tampa a little while ago, so we figured we would just explore the area, and have a good time before the show tonight." He told me, I nodded. I was excited to explore new places, I'd only ever been out of Baltimore once.
We sat and talked until the rest of the guys started to wake up. We all showered, and then separated to do our own things. Agreeing to meet in three hours for the show.
Alex and I set off, hand in hand, to the beach. I was excited to go to the beach, because seeing how it was January, I really didn't get to do this often.
When we arrived, Alex pulled off his tee shirt, exposing his bare chest. I took off my shirt and shorts, leaving me in a bikini.
"You swim?" He asked me as we approached the water. I nodded, and dipped my toe in. The water was freezing cold, which caused me to yank my foot back quickly.
"What, scared of a little cold?" He joked, planting a kiss on my cheek.
"Of coarse not." I grinned, plunging into the icy water. He stared at me, shock on his face. "Your turn."
"Oh fuck no. I'm not going in there." He laughed, but I wasn't about to let him bail out on me. I ran up to him, and tackled him into the water with me. He let me tackle him, if he even tried I would have had no success.
"Your gonna get it now." He teased, splashing me in the face.
"Bring it on Gaskarth!" I yelled, swimming over to him and pecking him on the lips. We were only about waste deep in the water, so Alex wrapped his arms around me, and we just stood there. The warmth from his body making the cold water more bearable.
After a few minutes, I noticed a few people had gathered on the sand and were pointing at me and Alex. I nudged him, and gestured to the people.
"Fans." He muttered, grabbing my hand as we walked out of the water.
"You see Kenzie! It is Alex Gaskarth!" One of the girls shouted, followed by loud murmuring from the steadily growing crowd.
Soon, me and Alex were surrounded. The only way we could get rid of them was by Alex signing and taking pictures with the lot of them.
After the last fan had left, Alex pulled me to him once again and murmured in my ear "I'm so sorry."
"It's all right. It's something I know I have to deal with dating you." I told him reassuringly, and he kissed my wet hair. We checked the time and we only had an hour before we had to meet up with the band.
Alex and I decided to get some food from a restaurant by the beach, and then we headed back to the bus, and waited for the guys.
♠ ♠ ♠
Um...I dont even know...Do I suck at writing? be honest. I dont think im that good, this chapter annoys me. Oh well though, I guess its kinda cute in a way.
comment and subscribe :)