Sequel: Bittersweet Goodbyes

Your Just A Daydream Away

Chapter One

[ALEX]
She stood out in the crowd. I noticed her while I was singing the first verse to Jasey Rae. There had to be at least a thousand people, but this one girl stood out to me. She didn't appear to be singing along to the songs, in fact, she looked completely uninterested. She was beautiful, I thought to myself as I continued to sing.
For some reason, throughout the entire show. My eyes kept finding her again. I was drawn to her.
At one point, she noticed me looking and I gave her a small smile, and I knew that without a doubt, somehow I had to meet her.
[ANNA]
I didn't want to be here. I didn't really know the band very well, Sara dragged me along, and she didn't really give me a choice. I wasn't one for big crowds, and I was uncomfortable surrounded by so many people.
I stood in the middle of the crowd, arms folded over my chest. Feeling ridiculously awkward. I looked up for a second and caught the singer of the bands eye.
He appeared to be looking directly at me, but that was probably what all of the people in the crowd though every time his eyes moved somewhere, but I couldn't keep myself from thinking that he was looking at me.
I looked down at my shoes for a good portion of the show, but I couldn't help but look up at him every now and then. He kept looking this way, and at one point it looked like he even smiled a little bit.
I knew I was being ridiculous, there was no way he would pick out one person in the crowd. I just couldn't shake the feeling that he was looking directly at me.
After the show, I made my way to one of the tables to wait for Sara to finish with merch and whatever else she needed to do. I sat down because my feet were killing me from standing for so long. I sat for a few minutes, with my headphones in my ears when someone sat in the chair across from me.
It was him.