Sequel: Bittersweet Goodbyes

Your Just A Daydream Away

Chapter Three

[ANNA]
When the meet and greet ended, Sara came and found me, nearly exploding with excitement.
“I just met, Alex Fucking Gaskarth! Holy Shit.” She said with a huge smile, “You should have came over to the meet and greet also. You could’ve met them to.” She joked
“That's alright, meet and greets just aren’t my thing. You know I’m not a big concert fan.” I said, deciding on keeping my meeting with Alex a secret.
“So you ready to get going?” She asked.
“Yep.” I answered as I gathered my things and stood up. Making sure to grab the napkin with Alex’s number in it, and quickly shove it in my purse.
We, left the venue and walked out to my car. It was about a ten minute drive from venue to Sara’s house, and then a five minute drive from there to my house.
After I dropped Sara off, and headed home. I parked my car in front of my house, but instead of getting out, I sat in the front seat, pulled out my phone, and called the number on the napkin.
[ALEX]
I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket as I sat on the couch in the back lounge of the bus. I pulled my phone out of my pocket, and saw that someone was calling me from an unknown number.
"Hello?" I answered, hoping that this was her and not some random person.
"Hey, Alex? It's Anna. I just wanted to give you a call, to um, make sure this number wasn't fake." She said, sounding a little ashamed.
"Why would I give you a fake number? I was serious when I said I thought your were beautiful Anna. I want to get to know you." I informed her.
"Oh. Sorry, I just wanted to check you know? I've been given fake numbers before, so..." She trailed off, sounding embarrassed.
"It's perfectly fine. We're gonna be in Baltimore for a few weeks, since tonight was the last night of the tour, and I was wondering if you wanted to, um, hang out? Until the next tour starts." I asked her.
"A couple of weeks isn't very much time to get to know somebody." She said, laughing. "I'm just kidding. I'd love to hang out with you, I have to work tomorrow, but are you free Monday?" She asked me
"Yeah, that's perfect." I replied excitedly.
"Awesome, where?"
"Um, meet me on Thames Street?"
"and you'll take me out, though you're hardly worth my time?" She laughed, using the lyrics to Six Feet Under The Stars. "Yeah, that work, hows around six sound?
"Sounds great, see you then." I answered
"Bye Alex."
"Later Anna." and with that I hung up the phone. I headed to my bunk. Smiling from ear to ear the whole way. I fell asleep quickly, and dreamt of her the whole night.
[ANNA]
"Later Anna." he replied, hanging up the phone. I smiled to myself, and climbed out of my car.
When I got to my house, I quickly hurried to my bedroom and climbed into bed, tired by the nights events. The last thought in my head before I fell asleep, was how unbelievable tonight has been, and what Sara's reaction would be if she found out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay, update!!! I don't really like this chapter...I just kind of wanted to get a meeting set up, and I dunno...Kind of crappy, but oh well...I'll try to make the next one better...As always, I appreciate comments, so ya...COMMENT :D Please?
Ya...um...I'll try to update more often, but schools starting soon, and I just started cheerleading again, so I'll do my best.