My Biggest Syn.

Izzy, this is Brian. (Flashback)

~Flashback~
I walked in the house and looked for my brother until I heard music from the basement, I ran down the stairs and seen Zacky and his band practicing. I stopped, and looked at the ground, it was the first time I met the band. Zacky seen me and stopped and walked over and hugged me, "What's up Izzy?" I smiled and reached in my back pocket and pulled out the money I had been saving to buy my own gutiar, he smiled, "Finally got enough?" I nodded and smiled, he laughed a little, "Alright come on, before we go and buy you a guitar I want you to meet my friends, this is Brian, Matt, Johnny, and Jimmy, guys this is my little sister Izzy." I stood there looking at Zacky, he sighed, "Ok, I guess I have to take her to buy a guitar." Brian looked at us, "I wanna come!" Zacky rolled his eyes, "Come on then." We walked out to the car and got in, Zacky drove to the store where he got his first guitar. I got out and walked around and found a purple guitar and loved it.

Zacky's pov
Brian and I were walking around the store, "Zack? Does your sister talk at all?" I stopped and looked at him, "She does, just not much. She won't say anything to you unless she knows you really well." Brian looked at me, "Why not? Did something happen?" I nodded, "There's a reason she was put in a foster home. After we adopted her, it was like a year after, she finally opened up to me and told me what happened, a few weeks later I started teaching her to play guitar and we started talking more and more, the only time she won't talk is when I'm with you guys because she's scared." Brian nodded, "Would you mind if I started talking to her more? And if she agrees would you mind if I took her on a date?" I stopped dead in my tracks and looked at him, "That's fine with me but I swear Brian if you hurt her you will regret it, she's been through hell and I don't want to see her get hurt by my best friend." Brian nodded again, "Ok."

Normal Pov
I bought my guitar and found Zacky and Brian, we walked back to the car and Zacky drove back to the house, I was up in my room playing my guitar when my phone went off,
Hey, its Brian
I smiled a little
Brian? The one that's in the band with my brother?
Yup, that's me. So I was wondering...would you want to go out? Maybe later tonight?
I sat there for a minute, hesitating
Sure..when tonight?
Sometime after practice, I'll send you a text and you meet me outside by car? Deal?
Sounds good to me
I put my phone away and kept practicing with my guitar when I got another text from Brian telling me to meet him outside, I got up and got dressed in this outfit and walked downstairs. I walked outside and seen Brian sitting on the hood of his car, I walked over and looked at him, I can tell all the other guys are staring at him. I looked down and whispered, "Does Zacky know we're going out?" Brian nodded, "Yeah, I asked him before I even asked you out." I smiled and got in the car, Brian got in and pulled out of the driveway, he drove for awhile and soon he pulled into a parking lot. I looked over at him, "Where are we?" He sighed, "Trust me?" I thought and slowly shook my head, he sighed, "Please? Izzy?" I sighed, "I guess. But what are we doing here?" He smiled, "We are gonna ride go karts and play mini golf, then if it's so horrible you can go home and complain to Zacky, deal?" I nodded, "Deal." We went and played mini golf and went on the go karts, Brian drove me home and walked me to the front door, it was after dark, he looked down at me, "So, was that too bad?" I shook my head, he smiled, "Does that mean you want to do it again?" I nodded, he hugged me, "Great. You know..I usually wouldn't do this on the first date but.." Before I could even think of what he would do, he kissed me. Before I could pull away the front door was pulled open and I was drug inside by Zacky, who shut the door behind him and looked at me, "What the hell was that?!" I flinched, he knew I hated yelling, "Zacky.." He cut me off, "Don't Zacky me! You kissed Brian!" I rolled my eyes and tears started falling, "I did not! Zack you know what yelling does! Damn it!" I ran upstairs to my room and fell asleep on my bed...