My Biggest Syn.

Later On.

It's been three months since Brian and I started dating, it's been amazing. Now I'm sitting on my bed waiting for them to come home from tour, I missed him so much. I got my guitar out and started playing until I heard the door downstairs open, I jumped up and ran downstairs. I stopped right in my tracks when I seen who was standing at the door, "Isabella." I looked down, "G....go aw...away." I wish I never ran downstairs, it wasn't Brian, it was Alex, the entire reason I'm so quiet and shy, is now standing in my home. He walked over to me and walked around me, "You know....I think we need to fix what happened between us. I like you a lot still but we got messed up and I'm not sure how that happened." I glared at him, "Yo....you kno....know damn we...well wha....what happ....happened." He smirked at me, "Developed a stutter dear?" I shook my head, "No." He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck, "Come on Isabella. Let's fix where we went wrong. I'm sure I can fix it." I shuddered and he kept on, "Now come on and let's go up to your room and see what happens." Before I could say anything he grabbed me and carried me upstairs, I was too scared to do anything. He practically threw me down on my bed, I had closed my eyes and by the time I opened my eyes he was on top of me again. I had tears in my eyes, that's when I heard the door open again, "Izzy? You home?" That was Brian, which means Zacky's here too, I screamed, "Bri! Please!" I heard running up the stairs and I seen him rip Alex off of me, Zacky came in and took Alex downstairs and Brian hugged me, "He's the ass that did that to you?" I nodded, he kissed my cheek, "It won't happen again, I promise Izzy." I nodded and cuddled into Brians arms, I felt him lean down and kiss my head. I looked up at him, he leaned down and kissed me softly, "I promise, I'll always be here for you." I smiled, "I know Bri. Thank you." He shrugged, "I'm your boyfriend, I'm supposed to defend you. It's nothing."

One Year Later

Sitting on the couch I yawned and stretched out and closed my eyes, only to feel arms wrap around me, "Hi Izzy." I smiled, "Hey Bri." He kissed me and pulled me closer to him, I heard him whisper, "I love you Izzy." I smiled, "I love you too Bri." He smiled and kissed me, "Do you think your brother will just show up? You've only been living here for two weeks and I'm surprised he hasn't just busted through the door to check up on us." I nodded, Brian looked at me, "What do you want to do now?" I shrugged, "Whatever you want Brian." He looked at me, "Are you sure?" I nodded, he sighed and picked me up and carried me up to our room and laid me down on the bed. I looked up at him and he smiled down at me, "I'll be careful, I promise." I nodded, "I know." Soon we were both naked and well you can guess what happened.

I woke up the next morning and looked over at Brian who was still sleeping, I kissed his cheek and got up. I walked downstairs and into the kitchen and started cooking, I made eggs, bacon, toast, pancakes, and french toast. I was washing up the pans when Brian wrapped his arms around me, "Good morning gorgeous. You cooked all this?" I nodded, "The guys are coming over this morning, remember? Before you leave for tour?" He sighed and nodded, "Right. I almost forgot." Soon all the guys were at the house and Zacky looked at me, "How a re you gonna handle being here all alone?" I shrugged, "Can't be much different then when I was at home by myself." He nodded, "It's gone be different though." Brian looked at Zacky, "Stop, you're going to scare her." Zacky sighed, "I'm sorry Bella." I nodded, "It's fine." A few hours later the bus was at the house, all the guys except Brian were on the bus, I hugged him and kissed him, "Be careful. I love you Bri." He kissed my cheek, "I will, I love you too ." After that he walked on the bus and I stood in the yard as long as I could still see the bus, when it was out of sight I sighed and walked back into the house, locking the door behind me.