My Biggest Syn.

The End.

It's been almost a year, the guys went on a year long, worldwide tour. I walked in the house, carrying Ian, mine and Brian's almost three month old son. I found out I was pregnant a little over a month after Bri left, I told him as soon as I found out. He was so excited, he wanted to come home from touring and be with me, but I told him to stay. I know how much the band means to him, and I wouldn't let him ruin a tour just to come home. I took Ian to his crib upstairs and laid him down, I turned the baby monitor on and walked down the stairs, it had been a long day for me, I fell asleep on the couch.

Brian pov[\i]

We were on the bus almost back to my house, I couldn't wait to see Izzy and hold our son, Ian. I knew Zack was excited too, hell all of the guys were. We just got into town when I heard a siren, I looked out the window of the bus to see a firetruck. I swear it felt like my heart stopped, I watched it, hoping, praying, that it wasn't going where I thought it was. Zack put a hand on my shoulder, "I know it isn't the house, it can't be." He was wrong, we followed the truck right to the house and sure enough, flames were blazing. The bus stopped, I ran out but was stopped, "You can't go in there." I looked, "My girlfriend and my son are in there!" The guy looked at me, "Your son? He's over there." He pointed over to the ambulance, I ran over and looked down at him, he looked so helpless, "He's going to be alright, isn't he?" The nurse looked at me and nodded, "He'll be fine." I smiled, she handed him to me, "He's fine to go." I carried him over to the guys, Zack looked at me, "This is Ian?" I nodded, "They said he's alright." Zack smiled, "Good, what about Bella?" That's when I heard, "Brian?" I looked over to see Izzy walking away from the building, I handed Ian to Zack and I ran over to her and hugged her, "You're alright?" She nodded, "They said they got Ian out, I was looking for him after they got me out." I didn't want to let her go, seeing those flames scared the hell out of me, I thought I lost her and Ian. We walked over to the guys, they all hugged her and she took Ian from Zack. I sat down on the ground near the bus, Izzy sat next to me, still holding Ian, she kissed my cheek, "Are you alright?" I nodded, "I'm alright. Just...seeing that fire and the house, I thought I lost you. I thought I lost Ian before I even met him." She looked at me, "I'm sorry. I don't know what happened." I hugged her close and looked down at Ian, "I love you and Ian more than anything, don't ever forget that." She smiled at me, "I love you too Bri."
♠ ♠ ♠
:) The End