Status: Still being written!(:

Damned If He Does Her, Damned If He Don't

Fourteen

I woke up the next morning with my head pounding, wanting to fall over dead. Alex woke up next to me, looking at my eyes.

"You're majorly hung over, are you glad I made you sleep?" he asked me.

"Yes, very." I said, chuckling a little.

"Are we planning the wedding soon?" he asked.

"Not today, I feel like shit." I said, groaning a little.

"No, it's fine, I'll do it on the phone if you want." he said, kissing me lightly.

"Okay." I said, kissing him back.

"I guess I'll let you relax, coffee?" he asked. I nodded.

"No, I'll come with you." I said, getting up and throwing on shorts, tying my hair up.

* * * * * * *

We got to the diner, looking at all the people admiring us from afar. They didn't want to interrupt our time together. I thought it was so cute. Some little girl came up to Alex.

"My sister's over there and she's afraid you might not want to sign her shirt and take a picture with her because you're with Emma." she said.

"No, what's her name? I'll go over there. Emma come with." he gestured, chuckling a little.

"Hi, are you Mel?" he asked her. She nodded, with tears in her eyes.

"I'm Alex Gaskarth, from All Time Low, this is my fiancee Emma." he said. I smiled at her.

"Hi.." she squeaked, "You're the best singer I've ever heard."

"Thanks." he chuckled.

He signed her stuff and we got coffee and left.

* * * * * * * * * * *

I walked into the door feeling a little better. We saw a wedding planner sitting at our table.

"Hi, I'm Jessica Parks, wedding planner for Just About You Weddings." She said, sticking her hand out.

"Is this your first wife, Mr. Gaskarth?" she said.

"Yeah, my first and only hopefully." he said, putting his arm around me.

"I hope it stays like that forever." she said, smiling.

"I'm Emma Fisse." I said, shaking her hand.

"Yes, hello, I realized, fiancee." she said. I smiled back at her.

"Why are you here? Not to be rude." Alex asked.

"Well, Audrey Flyzik, said that you two were getting married in April in Hawaii and I just wanted to know what cake, dress, and what shoe size you wear." she said.

I looked at Alex. Going to Hawaii was news to me, I haven't been told.

"Excuse me." I said, running to Audrey's room.

"We're going to Hawaii in a month for my wedding?" I asked, cockily.

"Surprise?" she smiled.