Status: Still being written!(:

Damned If He Does Her, Damned If He Don't

Fifteen

It was finally April and we were getting ready to pack for Hawaii and our wedding. Two weeks there. Away from my house. I invited my mom, doubt she's coming, but all the boys are and their girlfriends. Even Zack.

"Are we all ready?" Alex asked everyone.

"Yup! I think that's the last of our bags." I said.

"Why are we staying in different hotels?" asked Alex, pouting.

"Well, all the girls are staying in the hotel I am and all the boys are staying in the hotel you are." I said.

"Will I see you at all before the wedding?" he asked, taking my hands.

"Yeah, you'll see me the whole first week, we'll go to the beach, walk around, lay out." I said, tip toeing to kiss him.

"Okay." he said, smiling.

"Let's go, Mr. & Mrs. Alex Gaskarth, soon." Matt said, winking at Alex.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

We got on the plane. Horrible. Smelled like shit, the people were so rude to us. Whatever. We sat down, buckled and the plane took off.

"We are all around each other so we can talk." Matt said. I looked over at Audrey who was passed out on the seat next to him.

"I wanted to propose to her on the beach." Matt said, kissing her forehead lightly.

"Well, do it. You're NOT and I repeat NOT getting married here too, too many weddings." I said, smacking the seat with my back, blowing the hair out of my face. I drifted to sleep.

I felt a light shaking.

"Em, we're here. We landed." Alex said, smiling.