Status: Still being written!(:

Damned If He Does Her, Damned If He Don't

Three

Thoughts were running through my head at the same time. Did he like the kiss? Did he think I was doing that on purpose? Does he thing that I want to be with him? Cause I desperately do. Emma shut the fuck up, none of that is true, they're all no's. I shook it off and stood up putting on my panties and bra slowly. I slipped on an All Time Low T-shirt and jean shorts with black flip flops. My hair was regaining it's wave as I walked out into the kitchen where Zack came up to me again. Alex was in his bunk.

"Emma, please talk to me, I need you to talk to me." Zack begged.

"No, I don't want to talk, I don't feel right with you damnit." I said pushing him out of my way so I could make myself a bagel and orange juice. Zack pushed me against a wall and I yelped.

"Listen, you little bitch, you better fucking talk to me." he said. I tried getting away and he put his arms on the wall so I couldn't move. I was crying.

"I don't want to talk.." I whispered. He smacked the wall behind me, not letting his guard down. I was bawling pretty much right now. I saw Alex jump down from his bunk, right while Zack lifted his hand and slapped me right across the face.

"FUCK YOU!" I yelled trying to hit him back. Alex came over to us.

"You asshole! You never swing at a pretty girl, NEVER. I will kick your ass, honestly Zack." he yelled. Zack looked around, at me, back to Alex.

"Are you two dating..?" he asked confused. Alex looked at me.

"I'd like to be dating her, but look, I'm not." he said. I must've looked shocked.

"Well, Alex, I guess I'll let you be with the skank." he said walking away.

"You're not a skank." Alex said taking my face in his hands.

"Why did you lie and say you wanted to date me?" I asked.

"It wasn't a lie." he said.