Status: Still being written!(:

Damned If He Does Her, Damned If He Don't

Six

"Guys get ready, we have a meet and greet in 10!" I yelled.

"Who said you could do this job?" Zack said, walking into the kitchen.

"Well, Mar quit, so now Matt and I are doing it." I snapped.

"No, it's not alright, I mean, what if you and Matt start liking each other? I mean, him and Alex are pretty close." Zack said cockily, meaning that him and Alex were close and then I went and decided to date him.

"What if Matt was having sex with Lisa when you walked into the room and got hurt so bad you wanted to die?" I snapped back at him, rolling my eyes and grabbing my bag.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

We walked into the meet and greet, me and Alex hand in hand. Girls were aw-ing and cooing over how cute we looked together.

"I'll be over at the table by the door." Alex said, kissing my lightly.

"Sure, I'll be over in a couple minutes." I said, biting my lip and walking over to Matt and Audrey.

"Dude, he really likes you." Matt spoke.

"I know, I really like him too, sometimes I'm glad this happened between me and Zack." I said, glancing over to see him slipping on a Nicki Minaj t-shirt and sitting down and smoothing his hair down.

"Wow, what a loser." Audrey said laughing. I smiled at her. She looked very poised and happy with Matt.

"You two are really happy together aren't you?" I asked her. She nodded.

"Well we better be, because I'm pregnant." she said, looking down at her stomach.