Status: Not finished. It will consist of 10 chapters each part.

Part II : Watch Our Skies Collide.

Smells like teen spirit?

--Haven.

"You know what kisses are like, the way they brush against your lips. Your whole body feels..."

"As if you were submerged into flames."

Eyes graze my never changing facial expression. Looking away and toward the floating white puffs of cotton in the powder blue sky.

At this moment we were waiting for a rabbit to pounce and claim to drag us down to the Rabbit Hole.

We were just waiting. Passing time. Nothing serious.

Let is wash away, let it fade away.

Sighs escaped Demetri's soft lips. Lids shutting closed, gentle urges pushed me to want to hold his hand.

Feel him.

I didn't have a fear, at all.
Our bodies against the earth. Feeling the pull of falling out of place. Our white little pills hidden in the depths of our caves.

When the sun sets. Collapse into dream.

"I just want to be infinity. I don't want to go."

My eyes broke their immobile state.

Now looking at his pale, flawless face. His small nose had an eyelash on the bridge.
My fingers swept it off.

Still locked into his eyes. His pools of sea foam green. Shining, blinding me. Making everything fades. The tree's started to move.

They started to wash away. Everything that once was a meadow. The daises and the dewy evergreen grass melted under my fingertips.
Pools of warmth coated my clammy skin.

"Haven...Can we just be."

"Be what."

"Forever."


Then we died.

Image

--Demetri

Moans rang through my skinny little walls. I have no innocence it was snatched from me.
Tegan's pants. His moans.

"Alex.Alex.......aww....."
Croaks of pleasure loomed around my room.
I hated hearing this.
Couldn't he just keep quite?
Did he know that it's eight AM?
Our father is out, playing music or painting an painting.

For only to sell for about 2 grand, and maybe just a few blow jobs from the show case daughter. Why?

Because everyone loves tortured artists.

Or may just want to seem nice and sneak out a whisper,"Ezra...he is an artist."

I doubt that.
I think he is man with a high libido. And loves naked women.
Loves to breed his lies saying he saved us from the grief my mother's death caused.

Emmery. My mother.
He is a liar.

He choked down that whiskey so hard....he was breathing out the contents of late nights with photo albums, on the kitchen floor.

Tegan saw him. In the shower. Had a gun to his head.
Chickening out.
Tegan never told Rose.

Rose never needs to know. She can't get more hurt.

Tegan came to me, crying and coughing up words.
Clipped out.

"Dad....wants to die. He is in the shower....". Inhales. What I called when his whole organs just flipped. I didn't know what to do.

What we did was fall asleep. Together. I told him how there was better days.
Even for us.

I'm a liar.

______

There were days he was missing. Only to show up with his throat stitched up. Or his arms....or his whole body.
We never knew what happened. Well Tegan and Rose didn't.
I sure as hell do.

There are secrets that can only be in our brains.

_______

I can't help coming in late hours of the night, sometimes with Damen behind me.
Hearing things I shouldn't.
"Fuck my brains out."

Think about other things.
Think about other things.
Think about other things.


Bed creaking louder and louder, his wrought iron frame slamming against the wall.
I couldn't do my biology anymore.
I couldn't think straight.
I wondered about Haven, why Ryan was such a cocky little ass.

It was Friday.
I hope she's doing well, I don't have her number.
I ask her for it alto.

"Well this is enjoyable.",a sly voice wrapped it's words around my brain.

I became flustered. That same voice makes me petrified.

I heard the white oak wood creak. It wasn't discreet at all.
I couldn't believe he couldn't assume that I couldn't hear his screams and moans?

In this house the only privacy given is to Rose.

But since I'm a normal guy and I always jerk off that's a wonderful thing.

I'm not Tegan.
Who jerks off at indie films.
Whilst Ryan in room.

I turned my head to look at my open door.
Damen stood there, his cyan blue American Apparel sweater hung off his bare torso, shoulders...I think I gawked.

He ran his thin fingers through his milky brown hair.
Smiled. Finger pointing to Tegan's room.

"It's a nice view...I haven't watched porn in a while.",he cocked an eyebrow.

I was staring at his bones around his innominate bones, or as you other call the pelvic bones.
They were so defined. So soft around the edges.

The waist of his skinny jeans were low.

"Well aren't we excited.", he noticed my gawking.

Pacific blue eyes looking around my room. The pale green walls wallpapered with photography.
Not the best I might add.

"So come with me...your brother is quite good at sex."
What?
I stood up, still dawning my boxers with fruits on them.
My old track team shirt needed to be tossed away. I guess I kept the old.
I told Damen's hand and felt...warmth. Not cold.
I walked along the hallway. We stopped at his door.
No wonder why it was so loud....the door is open.
What!
"Fuck man! Damen! His my brother!", I shielded my eyes away from Tegan on penetrating Alex and moaning very loudly.

Damen chuckled not begin phased.
"Well, he has a nice piece of ass", he purred.
I heard a loud, "Fuck!".
My eyes opened for a second, because the voice alarmed me.
Tegan got out of the boy. Covered himself up with his throw blanket.
His room was black and white, I glared at the boy. Alex.
He didn't seem embarrassed at all.
He didn't hide.
"Hey", he rolled off his tongue. His messy black hair matted his sweat...or other liquids. His tan skin flawless. Face flustered, and on his calvilce. What looked like.....Tegan's....fluids.

Almond shaped eyes caught my wandering eyes and gave me a coy little wink.

I'm about to scream at Damen right now.
"Nice package.", Damen muttered.

"Why thank you.", he retorted.

Tegan's cheeks were red.
"Okay....we should leave Alex."
I stared at Alex's package for a while. Only to be hit in the ribs by Damen.

"Get a grip dude."

Then we left.

Thank god.

Tegan smelt like cum and Alex for the whole damn day.

Image

Slithering throughout the hallways. I hated it. It was October and girls were getting too excited about Halloween.

I wasn't. Things happened to Vampires on Halloween. It was like everything we felt was multiplied.

Our bones rip out from our flesh. It forms to the bone outside our body.
It's....

No pumping hearts? Nothing.

My family wasn't that vampire stricken since my Mother died.
My father drank her blood once. Then went insane.
Maybe because all the power he had.
Or maybe he found a knew love drug.
Though I always thought, I wouldn't ever let some random people feed off me.

I forbid it.

The yellow and blue lockers stood out amongst all the people. I was fairly tall so I got around easier.
I saw Tegan go to Technology room. I averted my gaze and cut through the campus doors.

Outside the fall leaves hung on the branches of fragile tree's. The amber colours against the bright golds hues made my eyes get lighter.
Everything was so much sharper when I feed. I did;t in a while. That was dangerous. Ryan always got grossed out after I feed.
I tried to hit on some vampire friendly spots. With Drudges and what not. So I didn't have to end up killing seventeen deers.

The hunters are always peeved. Wondering if it's the bears. Or the coyotes.

I have to make sure not to rip the skin too much.
I wanted to take away this urge of killing all 2,100 students. Or the ones at the basketball court approximately 27 feet away. Their veins pulsing with thicken blood. Oozing out of their arteries. Making the flow much nicer. Thicker. My mouth waters.
I need to focus. I'm much more attracted to thin people, since their blood is much richer.

Though different cultures have rare blood, Cambodiens have amazing blood.
I speak it. I've lived there.
I know.
I missed it there...

At least I didn't get both sexes plunge at me, and what I could call rape. I'm not begin overly dramatic. I don't have that in my terms.

The gray cement left my feet and patches of bright green and dull emerald coated the field.
I placed one foot in front of the other. Making my mind think about something else.
besides the blood curdling under that Niner's skin....