Status: Awesome as ***.

Blue Sunflowers

Christmas Presents on A Hard Day's Night

Image
It’s been a month. A whole freaking month of sheer delight.

A month since Frank and I started going out.

A month of cloud nine ten.

Today marked said monthiversary. I had all these great plans to celebrate and because Jersey in May sucks big ones, they were totally out the proverbial window. It’s was raining converse and vans and I was never sadder to hear the thunder.

I walked over to Frank’s house, taking my sweet time. I’m gonna get wet anyway, why bother running?

If I ran, I’d increase my chances of slipping and getting a concussion.
I have way too much time on my hands.

I knocked on the door and Frank appeared instead of his mother, she wasn’t around much anymore. He took one look at my sopping figure and sighed, pulling me in.

“’You’re gonna get wet anyway, so why bother rushing?’ right?” he mocked me, his voice three decibels too high.

I grinned and patted his cheek, “You know me so well, Frankiedoodle.”

He furrowed his eyebrows, “Frankiedoodle,what the fu- you know what? No, I’m not gonna get into that.” He shook his head in mock (it better be) annoyance and held up a hand.
“Today”, he started, “is our monthiversary.” He turned around swiftly and took my hands in his.

“Yay!” I cheered, pumping my fists in the air. He looked at me like he wanted an explanation, so I gave it to him, “You remembered, no guy ever remembers.” I shrugged.

He laughed, “Who told you that?”

“Cookie” I said, simply.

“Whatevs, we” he ponted at me and I giggled, “Are going on a picnic.” He said enthusiastically.

My face dropped and I raised an eyebrow, “A picnic, Frank?”

He saw what I was getting at and made a face, “I can clearly see it’s raining, dumbass.” His eyes widened with dumbass, and he grinned.

“We’re having it inside.” I opened my mouth to respond but he dragged me up his stairs before I could.
-----
“And she was like “Watch your mouth young lady!” I mocked a nun – don’t ask me which, I can’t tell the difference between a bitch in a veil from another.

Frank laughed next to me as we lay in our “picnic tent”. We hoisted up his sheets and got all the junk food we could find. He got the little TV he kept in his room and put it in there, too.

No, we did not watch the “The Nightmare before Christmas” again. Don’t get me wrong, I loved it, but Frank takes things to a whole new level.

Instead, he let me choose and we watched “A Hard Day’s Night”. I’m honestly the first person you’d ever find crying to that movie.

Crying in between hysterical laughter, mind you.

“Goddammit, how have you not been expelled yet?” Frank asked, incredulously.
I laughed, “Because Cummy loves me deep, deep down.” I smirked.

“How can anyone not love you?” he tried to kiss my ass and failed. I rolled my eyes, “One,” I held up my index finger and smirked, “I knooow that everyone loves me.” He laughed.

“Two,” I held up two fingers, “I know that Cum hates me. You can’t trust a bald guy.” I shrugged and Frank said the last bit along with me.

“I know, I know. Never, ever trust a bald guy.” He exaggerated ‘ever’. “Jesus, I see us in thirty years and all you’ll get me for Christmas’ll be a year’s supply of Rogaine.” He rolled his eyes and giggled.

“Aww, you see us in thirty years, Frankie?” I smiled a cheesy grin he was more than eager to return.

He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and pulled me closer, “’Course I do kid.”

I mock-glared at him, “You say kid as if you’re so much older than I.”

“I am – it’s like, a three month difference.” He spoke as if it were so important.

“It’s barely one, Frank.” I laughed and rolled my eyes.

“That’s right, you’re a Christmas present.”He giggled.

Yes, my birthday’s fucking Christmas and it’s amazing. I don’t complain at all.

“See, even our birthdays match up. We’re born on the two most important holidays.” He
raised his eyebrows and nodded.

“Yes, Frank. But which do you like best?” I popped an eyebrow.

He didn’t hesitate, “Psh, Mine.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I apologize for the fluffiness, but the drama will come in due time. Unless, you like fluff. If so, carry on - I guess. Comments! =]