Status: Awesome as ***.

Blue Sunflowers

Little Girls

Image
Two weeks passed and I hardly saw Frank. If it weren’t for the fact that his face was plastered to my walls, I think I might have forgotten what he looked like. In the beginning, I would wait outside his house in my car. After a couple days, I said screw it and drove off alone.

It doesn’t mean that I didn’t hang out with the other guys, though. Cookie and Mikey were so cute together, and so were Gee and Maddie. I got know Maddie better and found out she was a really cool person and positively perfect for Gee. It was like; they shared a brain or something, it was sorta creepy. I mean, I love Gee, but he can be kinda weird.

I was still pretty lonely with Frank around. Ray and Bob passed by every so often, but they were really scared of my sister, so that didn’t last very long.

However, today I stood in front of my locker, mumbling to the sound of the Smiths on my Walkman. I felt something behind me and turned to find a someone. I looked up and tried to walk away, but they held me back.

“Can I help you, Frank?” he scoffed.

“My name’s Frank now?” I looked him in the eye.

“You’re lucky I remember your name anymore, you’re never around.” He knew I was serious now.

“Caro---“ the bell rang and I turned to walk off “We’ll talk about this later.” He called after me.

----

“Please Cookie?” I stuck out my lip and begged.

“Jesus Christ, fine, just be quiet.” Cookie waved me down. “Yay! I love you, Cookie.” I lunged at her and wrapped my legs around her waist. She brushed it off and walked over to where Mikey was asleep with a magazine over his head.

“Babe,” she nudged his shoulder. He shot up and looked around and saw the cause of his slumber’s end. He furrowed his eyebrows and opened his mouth to speak, but Cookie didn’t let him. “We’re going over to Starbucks and I’m going to spend the night with her, ‘kay?” He sighed

“Fine, I’ll see you tomorrow.” She smiled and leaned in to kiss him, I was caught, however, in between them.

“Ew,” I made a face, still hanging off of Cookie. She looked at me and they started to make out. “You guys!” I whined and averted my eyes.

“Aw, Mikey, this isn’t appropriate for little girls.” I glared at her and got off.

“C’mon” she laughed “Hop on.” I smiled and hopped on her back. “Bye, Mikey!” I waved my hand around.

“Now, go, horsey.” I pointed a finger towards the exit. “Go!”

After Cookie convinced me get off of her, we entered the Starbucks. My happiness faded when I came across a horrifying sight. Cookie saw what I was looking at and her jaw hit the floor.

Marco was making out with some guy behind the counter.