Oh Lord, Don't Tell Me This Is Happening

Morning

"DARALYNN NICOLE LAMBERT!" My brother shouted.

"What?" I groaned, still half asleep.

"Get your ass up! We have to leave soon." Eric said jumping on my bed, right on top of me.

"Alright! Calm down, I'm up." I groaned.

"Okay, now get ready, the guys will be here soon." Eric said loudly.

"Okay Eric, now GET OFF OF ME!" I yelled.

Eric got off me and left the room. I got up out of bed slowly. My bags were already packed from the night before, so I thankfully didn't have to worry about that.

My brother and I have an interesting relationship, to say the least...we like to joke around and yell at each other. Hey, that's what siblings do.

I made my way down the hall to the bathroom to take a shower. Once I finished my shower, I got out and wrapped a towel around myself and walked down the hall back to my room.

I put on a matching bra and panties, then I put on my purple romper. I had one close to what the girl wore in the video for "Hey Baby, Here's That Song You Wanted". Then I put on my light purple heels to match.

I walked back to the bathroom and I blew dry my hair. I finished blowdrying and then turned on my straightener. I did my make up while it was heating up. I put on light purple eye shadow. I put on some black eyeliner, then some mascara to complete the look.

I straightened my hair, then I grabbed my things and walked back to my room. As I got in my room I heard...

If I could pull you from the wreckage, We'd be alright, Oh lord, don't tell me this is happening...

...which means my phone was ringing.

I grabbed my iPhone and looked at the caller ID, it was my best friend Leah. I slid my thumb and unlocked the phone to answer it.

"Hey, whore." I smirked.

"Hey bitch, what's up?"

"Oh nothing, getting ready to go on tour with Eric and the guys." I replied. She gasped. "No way! So am I! Jared asked me last night when he called me." She said excitedly.

"Oh my God, that's awesome!" I squealed. Now I'd have a girl on the bus with me, thank goodness. "So I'll see you on the tour bus!" I shouted, jumping up and down.

"Hell yes! The guys are picking me up after they get you and Eric." She stated.

"Cool, so I'll see you soon."

"Yup, bye girl." I smiled.

"Bye, love." I clicked the "END" button, shoving my phone into my romper's pocket.

"D, baby girl. We gotta go, the guys are here!" Eric hollered from downstairs.

"Okay, I'll be right there!" I shouted back to Eric. I grabbed my bags and my purse, then I grabbed my black aviator sunglasses and put them on top of my head.

I walked down the hall and down the stairs to my brother. He was standing at the bottom of the stairs, and as soon as he heard the clicking of my heels he turned around and looked at me.

"Wow! You look amazing baby girl." He said. His eyes widened at the sight of me coming down the stairs.

"Thanks Eric." I said. He grabbed some of my bags to help my carry them out to the bus.

"The guys will love to see you again." He said, kissing me on the forehead. I just looked up at him and smiled.

We made our way out the door and to the tour bus. Eric locked the door behind him.
I put my aviator sunglasses on my face as we walked down the driveway and on to the tour bus.
♠ ♠ ♠
She meets the guys next, What do you think so far? :)