Oh Lord, Don't Tell Me This Is Happening

On The Bus

We stepped on to the tour bus. I was standing behind Eric, feeling a little shy. "Hey Guys." He said.

"Hey Eric!" They all shouted. I stepped out from behind Eric. Matt was looking in the fridge for something to eat. He looked at me wide eyed like he'd never seen me before.

"Who's this smoking hot babe?" Matt asked, smiling. Eric smacked him upside the back of the head. "Ow!" He pouted, rubbing the back of his head.

"Dude, that's my sister!" Eric said, sounding a little angry.

"Holy shit! Daralynn?" Matt asked, very surprised. I laughed a little.

"Yes, Matt, it's me." I smiled at him, taking my sunglasses off and putting them on my head again.

"Damn, you grew up." He said, pulling me into a hug, one which I returned.

"It's great to see you again, Matt." I said over his shoulder.

"Same here. Last I saw you, you were just a teenager." He stated, still hugging me. Eric cleared his throat from behind us.

"Alright Matt, enough flirting with my sister." He said. Matt let go of me and Eric continued with the introductions.

He walked over to Jared, who was sitting on the couch watching TV. He looked up at Eric and I. "Of course you remember Jared." He said.

"Yeah, hey Jared." I said.

"Wow D, you look great." He said, smiling at me.

I owe my life to Jared, he saved my life when I was little. I had an asthma attack and almost drowned in the pool.



I was 12. Eric wasn't home at the time. He went with Craig to the grocery store. I was swimming in the pool, Jared was watching me through the kitchen window as he was doing the dishes after we all had lunch.

Suddenly, I couldn't breath. I was gasping for air and I couldn't cry for help. I slowly started sinking under the water. Jared looked through the window and saw that I wasn't there. Luckily, he saw my figure under the water.

"Fuck!" Jared yelled as he dropped what he was doing and ran out back, panicking. Without any hesitation, he jumped in the pool, clothes and all. He went under water and grabbed me, pulling me to the surface. He walked out of the pool with me in his arms, bridal style.
He laid me down on the pavement and started doing CPR and mouth to mouth on me.

I gasped and took in a deep breath as I came back to life.

"What the hell D?" He asked worriedly, with a scared look on his face.

"I'm sorry Jared, I forgot to use my inhaler before I went in the pool." I said, almost crying.

"Don't you dare scare me like that again." He said, breathing a sigh of relief. He picked me up, pulling me in to his arms and I just cried on his shoulder.

End of Flashback


"D, baby girl?......Earth to D." Eric said waving his hand in front of my face, which snapped me out of my trance.

"Huh?" I said, blinking.

"I'm gonna go put your stuff in the back. And all the bunks are full, so you'll have to share the back room with our new singer, Beau." He said as he walked away.

"Ok" I said back to Eric.

Jared looked at me and with his hand patted the empty spot next to him on the couch. I smiled as I walked over and sat down next to him.

"So what's new with you?" He asked sweetly, putting his arm around me.

"Oh, not much. Just living with Eric as usual." I replied back to him. He nodded, smiling.

"I see. Oh, this is our new rhythm guitarist Elliot." Jared said pointing to the guy sitting down at the table drinking coffee. "Elliot, this is Eric's sister Daralynn." He said to him. Elliot looked up at me and smiled.

"Hey Elliot." I said to him.

"Hey, wow...Eric told me he had a sister, but he didn't tell me how beautiful she was." He said, looking at me in a gaze.

"Thanks" I said as I giggled and blushed a little. Elliot was Mike's replacement, since he decided to leave the band and go back to college.

I got my iPod out of my purse and started to play around with it. As I was about to put my headphones in my ears, Beau walks out the front of the bus.

"Hey guys, the bus driver says we won't get to LA until tomorrow." He said. He stopped dead in his tracks and stared in to my eyes.

He was wearing a blue "Queen" v-neck band shirt, with dark denim skinny jeans that had slits in them showing off his knees. He had gorgeous blue eyes, too.

"Who is this lovely lady?" Beau asked Jared, with a crooked smile.

"Beau, meet Eric's sister Daralynn. D, this our new singer Beau Bokan." He said looking at Beau."

"Hey Beau, nice to finally meet you." I said to him, cracking out a little smile.

$$$

[Beau's POV]

I walked out to the front of the bus. "Hey guys, the bus driver says we won't get to LA until tomorrow." I said. I looked over and saw this beautiful girl sitting next to Jared on the couch. I was stopped dead in my tracks. She had long ginger colored hair and light blue eyes. She was perfect in every way and I wanted to get to know her.

"Who is this lovely lady?" I asked Jared.

"Beau, meet Eric's sister Daralynn. D, this our new lead singer Beau Bokan." He replied.

"Hey Beau, nice to finally meet you." She said to me, cracking a smile.

Wow, she had an amazing smile.

$$$

[Daralynn's POV]

"Well, it's nice to finally meet Eric's baby sister that he talks about so much." He said.

"Thanks." I replied to him with a little giggle.