Status: New! Slowly active. (:

School Boy Humor

Stephen

It was getting closer to the end of the school day. Then I would have to go to my detention. Great.

I'm currently sitting in chorus. I love this class. The teacher is awesome. She always let's us pick the songs that we want to sing instead of having all of these old, weird, in a different language kind of songs.

"Alright guys, take a seat." Miss Zakarauskus told us [A/N: Yeah, I used my actual chorus teachers name. xD] "I need to tell you about the trip that you guys are going to be going on at the end of next month." Oh yeah, I had forgotten about that. During freshman year, up until senior year, we raise money to be able to go on the trip. Every year it's different. Last year, the seniors got to go to California. And the year before they went to New York. It all depend on where we can get booked in. When we go there we have to sing. (no duh. It's for chorus.) I wonder where we are going this year..

"So as you guys know, every year the seniors get to go on a special class trip somewhere." *Cue cheering from all the seniors* "Yes, I know it's exciting. But you don't even know where you're going yet! You could be going to that new hotel down town for all you know!" Everyone had stoped cheering after that. "That's better. Okay so this year you guys are going to go down to Universal Studios in Florida." Everyone started cheering and talking again. "Quiet!"

After we talked about when we were going and what we would be doing there for a while, she started telling us who our roomates were going to be for the two weeks that we were down there. I think that it's pretty stupid that we can't pick our own roomates. Apperently she wants everyone to get along so this is apperently the best solution or whatever.

"I'm sort of scared to know who my roomate is going to be." I turned around to see Nicki sitting behind me. I smiled softly at her. "I'm not really friends with any other girls here. So I'm kind of scared. Oh god, what if I'm roomates with Jenna?!" She looked back at me with wide, scared eyes. Jenna was a bitch to say the least. She was the captian of the cheerleading squad, has a huge ass, a high pitched voice, and a really shitty attitude. I don't understand how anyone could ever like that girl.

"Nicki, I'm sure that you'll get paired with someone else." Just as I said that, her name was called. She grabbed onto my shoulder with all her might as Miss Z looked through the list.
"... You are roomed with.. Yazmine." She let go of my shoulder and smiled softly, glad that she got a roomate that she could kind of get along with.

"Okay."
Yazmine is this 5'foot tall toothpick. She is so tiny! It's adorable! She is also such a sweetheart, so Nicki shouldn't have to worry about her. The only thing that she'd have to worry about is talking because she doesn't talk all that much.

A while later, Miss Z called out my name. There were only a couple people left. Them including the two asses, Tyler and Andrew, and three other guys. If I get stuck with either Tyler or Andrew, I think that I'm going to have to kill myself before they do, because I know that they will probably try to.

"Okay Stephen, you're going to be roomed with..."
please let it be someone else. Please.. Please.. Please..
"...Tyler."
Oh fuck my life...
♠ ♠ ♠
Well hii there.(:
Sorry that I haven't updated in a while.. I've been too busy.
And sorry if this sucks and if there are spelling/typing errors, I typed this all out on my ipod.
I'll do thank yous in the next chapter because I can't look at them on my ipod..
So, thanks to everyone who commented/read/subscribed so far.
Next update should hopefully be up before christmas. We get out for break on the 23rd, so I'll have to see..
Anywayss...
Love you guys!
<3 (: