‹ Prequel: Torque

Torque II

Winter

"What in the world!?" He roared as he got to his feet.

"Read the code." Torque gave a thumbs down and Beral set alight in a plume of purple flame.

"Y-you!" He screamed as he dropped to his knees. "I will get you!"

"No you won't." Torque laughed. The daemon suddenly exploded into yellow sparks and evaporated into the night.

"So I guess it wasn't just a myth." A voice said from behind him.

"I guess not." Torque said catching Violet in his arms as she hugged him. "I remembered you."

"I know." She whispered and held him tightly.

6 months later...

Violet rolled off of Torque, panting slightly. It was dark out but they had the lights on. Violet wrapped her arms around Torque and laughed an exhausted laugh.

"Look at the mess." She said softly and kissed his lips, then looked at the bed and their naked bodies.

Torque kissed her back. "Don't we always do this though?" He said with a smile and help her tightly against him. She just nodded.

"At least in Winter, shorter shifts, longer nights. More time to ourselves." Violet kissed him again before swinging her legs over the bed. "You know, you should start changing the covers. I don't think we should sleep in that tonight." She said cheekily and walked to the shower, rubbing her chest a little.

"Fine, but don't be long in the shower. I'd like one too." Torque said, starting to strip the covers. As Violet closed the door to the bathroom, he heard footsteps on the landing. "Aria." He muttered and grabbed some underwear and triedm to stumble into them. There was a knock at the door.

Torque threw on his dressing gown and went to the bedroom door and scratched his head. "Hey mum." He said.

"Torque, you two make enough noise about it anyway." Aria smiled. For a mother, she was awefully lax with Torque. "Do you need help changing the covers?" She said with an evil smile. Torque flushed bright red.

"Umm."

"Let her help you." Violet yelled from the bathroom.

"Ok?" He said and let his mum pass. Aria looked around.

"Do you want a child? At this rate, you seem to be giving the covers a higher chance of pregnancy!"

"Mum!"

"Honestly, try and be more acc..."

"ARIA!" Torque yelled, Violet's voice from the bathroom added. "Mum. Seriously. Stop with the comments." He said, laughing embarressed.

Aria smiled evilly. "Jin was just as bad. Guess it's from his side."

Torque sighed. "Can't stop can you?"

"Oh, I'm sorry, am I embarressing you?" She said, throwing the soiled bed spread down the laundry shooting and getting a new cover from the cupboard.

Torque snarled a little. "Yes." He helped fix the bed then ushered her out of the room as she cackled with laughter, having completed her role as mother. He looked the door behind her and slumped to the floor.

"Violet, you done in there?" He called.

"You made me dirtier then usual but I'm done." She walked out without a towel and laughed. "I love your mother."

"Me too." He said rolling his eyes. "Be out in a minute." He said going into the bathroom too. He returned to find her gone and an eerie silence, a cold breeze and the clock had stopped again.

"Not now." He sighed and expected another entrance from them like last time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapters won't all be as awkward as that in future XD