Status: This is my first story or fanfiction Ive ever done.

Shy Wanted Love

Approval

“We need to tell them!” Jaime loudly said. “Uhhh!! Why?!” Tony sighed. “Because! I want to be with you and not feel like I have to keep something in around them when I'm with you! Tony, we been together for three years!” Jaime’s voice raised. Tony looked down, he hated when Jaime raised his voice, it scared him and made him want to cry sometimes. “…..Okay…Lets tell them today….” Tony sadly said. Jaime knew his mistake….”Tony?...” Jaime whispered. “Hmm?” Tony said still looking at the ground. “Tony?...Baby..im sorry..” Jaime said as he felt guilty for making Tony upset. “Its..its okay…” Tony said still looking at the ground. Jaime grabbed Tony’s chin softly and lifting it so he was looking in his eyes. “I love you Tony.” Jaime whispered. “I love you to Jaime.” Tony whispered back. Jaime kissed Tony’s lips softly. Tony didn't’t want that. Jaime felt Tony grab his neck and pulled him closer into a harder deeper kiss. Jaime put his hands around Tony’s neck as his kiss him back passionately. Jaime felt Tony’s hands slip out his shirt and onto his chest. God, I love the feeling of him on me. Jaime thought. Tony felt Jaime jump a little from his cold hand on Jaime’s chest. Tony pulled back from the kiss and dragged Jaime’s lip back in a soft bite saying. “Sorry, how can I make you feel warm again?” Jaime smiled as he hear Tony whisper that. Damn, Tony’s voice sound hot, devious and lusty. “ I have an idea” Jaime finally saying.

Jaime grabbed Tony but the waist pulling Tony closer to his body. Their lips slamming together, Jaime was about to lick Tony’s lips to see if his tongue was aloud in but Tony had beaten him to it, forcing his tongue at Jaime’s. Tony smiled into the kiss, for he had a deviant idea. Tony slowly lifted his leg slightly and brushed it against Jaime’s crotch. Tony smile and pulled back from the kiss as he heard Jaime let out a soft moan. Tony stared at Jaime’s closed eyes and when Jaime opened them he saw Tony devilishly staring at him. Jaime smiled and Tony felt his way up Jaime’s shirt. Jaime’s eyes fluttered shut in pleasure. Tony let out a deviant laugh.

Tony started to nip at Jaime’s neck making Jaime feel weak in pleasure and let out another moan. “Uhh…mmm…Tony..wait, stop.” Jaime manage to say. Tony sighed, “What?” Tony missed Jaime so much. The feel of him and the taste, also cuddling and being close to him. “They’ll be here soon” Jaime said. “Who?” Tony mumbled He really wanted to get back to Jaime. “The guys?...Remember Vic and Mike? Aren't we gonna tell them?” Jaime asked. “Yeah, yeah, we will. But they aren't here yet…soo…” Tony said right before he slammed his lips and body back on Jaime. “Hm..Tony…they will be here soon, we can do this later.” Jaime said as Tony rubbed against him, kissing his neck. “God, Jaime, come on..” Tony whined. “I miss you…mm soo much…” “Damn it Tony….You’re so fucking convincing….damn you’re so sexy and evil.” Jaime sighed. At that Jaime slammed Tony against the wall, hands all over Tony’s body. Tony moaned in pleasure. Jaime dragged Tony to the couch and Tony shoved Jaime into the couch and climbed onto Jaime. Tony continued to rub against Jaime making him moan. Jaime moaned as he felt Tony sliding up and down his body, kissing Jaime’s neck and nipping at it. Tony slid his hands all over Jaime and finally ripped Jaime’s shirt off. Jaime started to tug at Tony’s shirt so Tony would take it of. Tony just stared at Jaime with an evil smile. “Please?” Jaime begged. “But they’ll be here soon Jaime..soo…no.” Tony said to him. “Why must you teased?” Jaime asked. “Because it makes me want to laugh at you’re reaction.” Tony whispered lusty. “…Fine then.” Jaime flat out said. Tony look surprised only because he didn't’t know what Jaime was about to do.
Jaime grabbed Tony around the stomach and flipped Tony over so Jaime was on top. Jaime started to kiss Tony’s neck and nipping at it making Tony moan. Tony felt Jaime left up his shirt to take it off but this time Tony let Jaime take his shirt off. Jaime started to kiss Tony’s stomach and, down to his hips. He unbuckled Tony’s belt and Tony started to blush. Jaime started to unbuckle Tony’s belt but heard a knock on the door. “Urrr. Jaime sighed. Tony had been too much of a tease and Jaime watched Tony buckle his pants and they both put their shirts on.
“Hold on!” Jaime yelled.

Tony’s POV.
I walked to the door, knowing that Jaime was wanting just to continue what we were doing. That made me laugh a little how Jaime was like that when I teased him and that he didn't’t get to finish what he was doing with me, he seemed so upset. “Hey guys,” I said as I greeted Mike and Vic. “Hey, you guys wanted to talk to us?” Vic asked. Oh crap…I remembered why they we’re here again. “Yeah, came on in guys.” Jaime said giving me a hopeful look. “So, whats up” Mike asked. “uh, um sit down guys.” Jaime said in a nervous voice. “Is everything ok?” Vic asked, he was always the one to worry, he was like a mother. “Yeah yeah its just well uh…” I said before Jaime cut in, “Me and Tony are, I mean have been dating..for uh..um, awhile…” Jaime said, looking at Vic and Mikey as I stared at the floor. “For how long is awhile?” Mike asked. “Three years next week” I softly said. “Wow,” Vic said. “You guys sure know how to keep a secret.” I looked at Jaime confused slightly. “So you guys are uh..ok with this?” I asked nervously. “Heck yeah,” Mike said “I mean I didn't’t think you two swung that way but you know?” “Well not really,” Jaime said. “It’s just Tony for me” “Yeah same for Jaime.” I said. “Ah, Well congrats guys,” Vic said. “So I was thinking how ‘bout we get some ice-cream?” Said happily.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's been awhile, If you're reading pleasee comment and tell me what you think