Status: This is my first story or fanfiction Ive ever done.

Shy Wanted Love

Ice Cream Time

“Here you go.” “Thanks.” Vic said as the ice cream worker handed us our ice cream. “Thanks man.” Mike chuckled as he was given he’s ice cream. We looked around until we found a place to sit outside in the nice warm sun. It felt so good on my back and as it softly beamed on my face. I looked over to Tony, who hasn't’t spoken since we left. I think he was still kind of nervous that we told them. I would hope that he wouldn't’t be so shy after it, but I understand, he is sometimes the timid kind. I love that about him. “Jaime. Jaime! Stop it with your damn day dreaming before your ice cream melts completely! Jeezz..” Vic yelled at me to get me to snap out of my thoughts. “Sorry, so what are you guys doing on our few days off?” I asked, hoping to get time with Tony at some point but still wanting to have fun with the guys. “ I don’t know yet. I may just hang out and sleep or get some me time ya’know?” Vic responded. “Yeah, same it sounds like a good plan. How ‘bout you too?” Mikey said. “ That sounds good to me, hopefully we can do something together even though we see enough of each other as it is.” I replied looking at Tony. Not to sound creepy or anything, but he looked great today, and his inverted tear drop was glistering in the sunlight. He was beautiful. “Tonyyyy.” Mike said trying to get his attention. “Huh. What? Oh uh yeah sounds good.” Tony said shyly. “Come on, why so nervous Tony? Its us, we don’t have a problem. Acted like a normal couple!” Vic cheered. “Ha, yeah thanks for no minding, really. And we should do something since we’re off.” Tony said more openly. “Yeah sounds good, how ‘bout the beach?! Why don’t you and Jaime act more like a couple though?” Vic asked again, forgetting about his beach idea. “Tony doesn't’t really like to be public, you know, shyness and no judgment.” I added for Tony, who blushed, which was so adorable. “Ah okay then, even though you two have been dating for almost three years now, oh yeah tomorrow is the anniversary , awesome.” Mike excited. Oh man I wonder what he might have up his sleeve this time. Mikey is always doing something crazy to celebrate something. “Ha ha no ideas Mikey, so how ‘bout the beach the day after tomorrow, so you too can have some alone time on your anniversary, okay?” Vic said remembering the beach idea. “Sounds great, and I make no promises on the idea part, sorry.” Mikey shrugged. I saw Tony from the corner of my eye and turn to share smirks between us. Well the next few days shall be interesting.

“Okay wait a minute!” I said loudly making every face look shocked, I smirked at this. “Am I the only one who finds it kind of creepy and gay that four guys are eating ice cream together!? I mean it’s weird..” They all just busted out laughing, including Tony. All four of us were laughing our asses off drawing attention, how fun. “Ha ha oh my god Jaime! You’re the one to talk dip shit! You’re the one with the boyfriend! Ha ha!!” Mike laughed through tears. “ Ha ha oh shut up!” Tony and I said at the same time making all of us just laugh more.
♠ ♠ ♠
For anyone who reads this, sorry it's been so long, school and jank. Well hope you enjoy! Comment please