Status: This is my first story or fanfiction Ive ever done.

Shy Wanted Love

Anniversary

Tony’s POV
I woke up to the sunlight trying to seep through my closed eyes. I slowly got up and yawned, cautiously opening my eyes to the blinding light. Jaime was nowhere in sight, how odd. Today is our anniversary maybe he’s out. From the distance I heard the door open and close. “Tony?! Babe, you awake?” Jaime yelled. “ Yeah, I’m in the bedroom!” Jaime walked in and planted a sweet loving kiss on my lips, which I gladly responded to. “Did you really just wake up? Man you’re lazy.” “Oh shut up it’s only 10:30, I’m not like you who can be all early rising and be chirpy about, pff crazy person.” From what I said got Jaime to chuckle a little and help me up to my feet. “So babe, what shall we do today for our anniversary?” Jaime asked me sweetly. “ I don’t know, you can choose.” “I don’t think you’re gonna like it as much as me.” He responded. “Mmhhmm I don’t care lets do it.” Jaime smiled and told me to get dressed. Once I was dressed he pulled me out the door.

Jaime’s POV
“Jaimee, where are we?” Tony whined. “Would you hold on we are almost there.” I swear, he can be so impatient sometimes, but it’s cute in my opinion. “Alrighty, here me are.” I said excited. Tony opened his eyes and his mouth dropped a little. “You okay?” “Uh huh” was Tony’s only response for awhile. “Uh Jaime, I’m kind of nervous, you know…about some of the sizes of them. I’m not always a big fan.” “Aw, It’s okay babe, I’m here if you get scared.” I said with a little sarcasm in my voice, Tony caught on and pouted. “Come on babe, lets go.”

It’s been an hour or so since we arrived at the amusement park. The roller coasters we have got on weren’t too big, so Tony didn’t flip out. But now I want something bigger and more exciting. “Hey Tony, how about that one?” I asked pointing to a huge one with loops, hills, turns and a giant first steep hill. He looked at me with slight fear and shock. “Y-you really wanna go o-on that?” He stuttered. “Yeahh, come on, I’m going to be right next to you.” We walked up to the coaster and waited in line for a short while. Of course, I choose to make us sit in the front which took a little convincing, which I will gladly make up to him for. “Alright! You ready for some fun!!?” Yelled the overly happy instructor. The people around us roared in excitement, including me. Everyone but Tony. “Hey babe, calm down, it’ll be fun.” All he did was nod. The train started moving, creaking its way up the steep hill. I saw Tony from the corner of my eye and looked at him. He looked like he was about to pass out. My smile dropped and I felt a little bad. “Hey, Tony, babe, you okay?” Tony took a deep and looked at me with scared eyes. Sadly, it was adorable. “U-Uh Y-yeah.” He said shakily. We were at the top and Tony grabbed hold of my hand and squeezed it tight. I smiled knowing he was mine and squeezed back. It sped down the steep hill and Tony squealed as I laughed and screamed with adrenaline and joy. “Tony, babe relax! Open your eyes and calm down, enjoy it hun!” I screamed. He opened his eyes and half smiled at me, so I kissed his cheek to brighten him up. He finally opened his eyes, looked and me and smiled. He was finally going to enjoy bigger roller coasters. It finally came to the end and I looked over at Tony smiling at him. “Have fun?” I smirked at Tony. “Shut up,” He said as he got off the ride and kept walking. “you know I hate really big ones, why would you do that?” “I’m sorry,” I said. “but didn’t you at least have a little fun? Come on, soon you will learn to like them.” Tony just rolled his eyes at me. “Come on lets go home, I’ll cook you dinner.” I told him. “Oh great your cooking.” He said rolling his eyes.

Tony’s POV
“Mmmm that tasted very good.” “Mm haha you taste very good.” Jaime said detaching his lips from mine for air. “I love you Jaime.” I whispered. Jaime propped himself up on his elbows and looked stared at me in the eyes. His eyes were full of lust and passion. “Tony..I love you too, always.” He smiled warmly at me and I did the same. I love this wonderful man.
♠ ♠ ♠
Damn..This really sucks, I might continue. Comment and tell me what I should do and any way to improve, sorry for keep chanding things im trying to improve..