Status: complete <3

Ten things to do before I die

Four

Tom and I had been married for two weeks and he was already leaving. Not leaving me, but he was going on tour with Oliver’s band.

“Don’t go.” I whined.

“I have to baby.” Tom said as he tossed some shirts onto our bed.

I frowned up at him. “But we’re newlyweds. We’re supposed to be together.”

Tom sighed, but didn’t say anything for a few minutes. When he turned back around to put some more clothes onto the bed he had his thinking face on. “Come with me.”

“Huh?”

“Come with me. On tour.”

“Tom, no girlfriends on tour, remember?”

“You’re not my girlfriend. You’re my wife. Loophole.”

I shook my head. “I can’t. I would just get in the way.”

“No you wouldn’t. The guys would love having you on tour. And you could help with merch or something.”

“Clear it with everyone. Including Sheep.”

“No problem. We can do some things on this list of yours while we’re gone.”

“If I go.”

Tom smirked at me. “You’re going.”

“You didn’t ask anyone yet.”

He gave me another smirk. “Yes I did, a week ago. Consider this our honeymoon.”

“Are you serious?”

“Yes I’m serious.”

I jumped off the bed into my husband’s arms. Could he honestly be anymore perfect? “I love you.”

“Well duh. That’s why you’re married to me.”

Two days later and I was leaving for my first tour. The boys were playing all around the UK and a few dates in Europe.

Since most of us lived in the same building the bus was going to pick all of us up there. I, of course, got the lovely job of going around to wake up all the guys. They were such lovely people in the morning.

After trying to wake up Lee and Vegan for fifteen minutes I went down to Matt’s apartment to start working on getting him and Jona awake. To my surprise Jona was already sitting up on the couch, but still looked like he was half asleep. He gave me a weak smile when I walked in.

“Matt still asleep?”

“Yeah.”

I sighed and went into the kitchen to turn the kettle on for coffee and tea.

“Kettle’s on. Maybe that will wake him up. I’m going to up to make sure Lee and Vegan haven’t fallen back asleep.”

After about an hour of going back and forth between the three apartments I had everyone awake and sitting in my living room.

“Tom your wife is pushy.” Matt grumbled from his spot on the couch.

Tom laughed. “I know. But if she wasn’t we would be late.”

“Anyone know where Oli is?” Jona asked.

“On his way. Amanda said it took her an hour and a half to get him out of bed.”

Oli arrived a few minutes before the bus pulled up. After loading everyone’s bags we were off to the first stop of the tour.

The drive was long and boring, I slept most of the way there since the only other thing to do was watch the boys play Xbox. Someone crawling into the bunk made me stir in my sleep.

“I didn’t mean to wake you love.” Tom whispered against my cheek.

“Then be quiet.” I whispered back.

I felt his lips spread into a smile and he laughed lightly. “You’re so cute when you’re tired.”

I cracked one eye open to look at Tom. “Then let me sleep.”

“I can’t. We’re almost at the venue. And we’re going to eat as soon as we’re parked.”

I sighed and opened both eyes. “Okay.”

Tom pulled me so my back was against his chest. I felt him place small kisses behind my ear. “I’m glad you’re here.”

“Me too babe.”

“I have a few surprises for you too.”

I raised my eyebrows at him. “Like what?”

“You’ll see.”

Tom and I laid there for a few more minutes before Oli came and told us we were going to eat.

Tom and I stayed a little behind the group while we searched for a restaurant everyone would agree on.

“Why don't we ditch them and go eat alone?” Tom whispered in my ear.

“We can't just leave them.”

He kissed my temple. “Yes we can. Oli! We're gonna go look around.”

Oli turned around and nodded letting us know he heard his brother.

Tom flashed me a victorious grin and took my hand leading me in a different direction. We walked down a few streets before Tom stopped in front of a building.

“This looks creepy.”

Tom laughed. “It’s not. Come on. They’re expecting us.”

“What are you doing Mr. Sykes?”

“I told you I had some surprises for you. Now, come on.”

When we walked inside I realized we were in a gun shop. I smiled to myself when I remembered that ‘learn how to shoot a gun’ was something on my list.

“You remembered.” I said with a smile.

He nodded. “Yes I did.”

Could my husband be anymore perfect?
♠ ♠ ♠
this is awful, and it took forever. this chapter and the next one are the only ones I hadn't actually hand written, so i was stuck on them.

buuuuuuuut, i have a star :] and that makes me really happy.