Sequel: Finding You
Status: Updated at least once a week. Maybe sooner.

Breathe For Me

Six.

Once we were inside the flat, Oliver told me he needed to make a few phone calls. I politely took my bag of souvenirs from him, since he was so kind to carry them inside for me, then made my way into my room, shutting the door. I put all my stuff I had taken with me away in their rightful places, then picked out something comfortable to change into, usually a tank top and shorts.

I stripped myself of my sweater and jeans, Oliver bursting through my door as soon as the jeans were off. I blushed a deep red, folding my arms across myself, in an attempt to hide.

"Yes?" I asked, quietly, looking down at the floor. My hair fell in down, hiding my face. I felt him brush my hair back out of my face, tucking it behind my ear.

"I'm sorreh, I didn't mean teh barge in like that. Just wanted to know if yeh were up teh seein' the guys, is all."

I simply nodded my head, still looking down at the floor. This was incredibly awkward for me, considering I've never let anyone see me this unclothed. Oliver chuckled a little, placing his hands on both sides of my face, gently making me look up at him.

"Yeh beautiful, Elle, don't be embarrassed, love." He gave me a wide grin before kissing me. The next thing I knew, we were on the bed with him on top of me, his hands on either side of my head, us in a heated kiss.

His hand slowly travelled down my shoulder, down my chest and stomach, to the top of my underwear. I stopped kissing him, but he didn't get the hint, he just kissed down my neck. His hand slowly crept inside my underwear, making me grab his wrist to stop.

His head shot up and his eyes met mine. "What is it, love?"

I gave him a weak smile, looking away at the wall. "I'm a virgin, Oli." I mumbled, keeping my gaze on the wall. I could fill tears welling up in my eyes and my face burning from embarrassment. I've never had to tell anyone that. I've never gotten this far with anyone, ever.

His hands instantly left my body and I could fill him get off the bed. I looked over at him to see him tugging at his hair.

"Oli, wa-" Before I could finish my sentence, he was out the door, slamming it really hard.

I shouldn't have let it gone that far.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well.
ew.
it sucks.
harharhar. she's innocent.
He doesn't know what to do.
SUCCESS. And it was short again, I'm sorry. I will make the next chapter jiztastically long. yes, i said jiztastically.
comments are magic. :D