Chasers

Creeper

As soon as I got home, I was worn out. I could not stay awake another blink. My mom had a thousand questions for me but I sort of ignored her and went straight to bed.

As soon as I got in the school doors, I went straight to the language teacher, Mr. Gilborne. "Oh, good!" he said as if he expected me, which was sort of creepy, "I was hoping you'd be here. There was a reason I saved you, but it's not what you'd think. I was waiting to get you without your little girlfriend. You've got to come with me."

All of the sudden he teleported from across the room to right next to me. "Your power can be of use to me," he said like he was from ancient Europe.

The next instant, I was teleported out of that room. I held my eyes shut. "You can open your eyes," a familiar voice said, not male but a girl. I opened my eyes and it was Kitty. We were on the football field out back of the school. "I couldn't find you in the lobby, but I was hoping to talk to you."

"How convenient," I said, "I was just about to get my powers stolen or whatever, by my language teacher." I tried to get the chills out of me from the creeper-sounding voice he had.

"Really?" she said in disbelief. "But he saved us, told me to train you!"

"Apparently, it was all an act," I answered, and with that we teleported back into the language teacher gone... and a message waiting for us...