Status: Under spelling contruction.

Sworn to Love, Sworn to Kill

Two brothers, sworn at birth to love, and protect the future vampire queen. The battle between worlds has already begun, and the fate of us all lies in the hands of one girl, one princess whose terrified of a future planned out for her along side her guardians.
Love burns within Shanes veins for Annebeth but she welds powers beyond his wildest dreams. Will love conquer all or will the it fall under powers lustful cravings?
Sagan, loyal only to his future queen whom he aches for with every breathe she takes. His heart belongs to her, and he would do anything to protect her but what if that meant killing his brother; the only family he's ever had?
Destiny entwined these three souls as one, Brothers love shared for the same future queen, and the battle between worlds has only just begun. Annebeth is said to be the savior they need, but what if one of the ones she trusts with her life wants her dead?
  1. The beginning of our relationships
    The first day we met I wish I had chose the other brother.
  2. Chapter 2: My love, my future king?
    "Oh Annabeth! Where are you?" Shane hollered, his tone playful as he searched for me behind a tree at the lake. He was visible to me from where I actually hid which was inside the water fall in the lake.