PAW PRINT ON MY HEART

pph-chapter 3-girl gone wild

"Dawn!" my mom shouted from the bottom of the stairs. "Hurry up, we're leaving!"

"I'm coming!" I yelled back."Dont get your panties in a twist." i muttered under my breath.

I hauled my last suitcase down the stairs and into my car. I turned the key in the ignition and it roared to life.My brother did the same and we followed behind our parents down the street,through the town,onto the highway and hence forth to a new life.

We drove for half an hour before stopping at a gas station for bathroom breaks and snacks.We entered the store and a bell rang.A slim boy with a pizza face--scratch that, i love pizza--an acne covered face looked up at us then back down to his magazine. Dad and Ethan went to the beer section and mom and i went to the snacks.

The bell rang again and two guys walked in. I heard an ear splitting sound as the brown skin guy shot a hole in the ceiling. I ducked on instinct.

"Everyone to the backof the store now!"said a cute guy with shaggy blond hair. Such a cute face gone to waste. *sigh* Apparently, they were stupid too.Why didnt cover their faces. i hope they won't planning to 'take care of the witnesses.'

"Give me all the money in the register," the brown skin guy said. You know, 'brown skin guy' and cute guy with shaggy blond hair is a mouthful. I'll just call them Dude and Dudet.

The boy behind the counter emptied the register into a sack and handed it to Dude with a shakey hand while Dudet filled another sack with beer and snacks and a couple packs of cigarettes.

"Whose Bentley is that outside?" Dudet asked.

"mine," i said in a duh tone. As if Ethan could ever own such an awesome car.Something told me that i shouldnt be too happy about them asking bout my car.

"Give me the keys," he demanded.

"No way," i looked at him like he'd just lost his mind.

"Give it up.....or else," Dude pointed the gun at me.

"Or else what. You gonna shoot me with your trono gun." i snorted. He growled.

"Honey just give him the keys." My dad urged.

"Urgh," i groaned."Fine."

I dropped the keys in Dudets hand and rolled my eyes.

"Sassy little b*tch,arent you?" He said.I bit back a comment that would have definitely gotten me shot.

They left the store in a hurry then sped away with my car and my stuff.I turned my glare of hatred on my dad. If looks could kill he'd be dead ten times over."This.Is.All.Your.Fault."I sneered each word then stomped out of the store like a five year old.

When they came out i was leaning against Ethan's volvo."I'm riding with you."I stated,not giving either of them a second glance got in the car.

"D," he called as he got in.i kept my gaze outside."I'm sorry bout your car, i really am." he sounded sincere, but i didnt care.I was pissed.

"Kill.Me.Now."i hit me head on the glass with each word.

He started the car and turned onto the road after our parents. i stole a glance at the dash board.it was 5:20 pm.About a mile and a half from the gas station i saw something shiny in the distance. I heard the angels singing 'Hallelujah' as i spotted my car.

"Stop the car!" i screeched.Ethan stomped on the brakes and i flew forward.

"What's wrong," he questioned.a look of worry plastered on his face.

"My baby!" I exclaimed as i burst out of the car and ran to me Bentley.

I hugged the bumper and rambled on between kisses."Are you ok?...Did they scratch you?...Did they burn your rubber?" i cried."Can you ever forgive me?"

i opened the passenger side to inspect the interior and froze. tears foamed in my eyes as rage boiled in my blood.Mr.Pooh was still in the passenger seat where i left him but instead of being in mint condition his limps were torn off along with his head.I picked up Mr.Pooh's head and stroked it gently as the tears flowed freely down my cheeks.

Ethan rn up to my and was about to say something but changed it when he saw Mr.pooh."Oh man."

"Jermaine! Dude,hurry up!"I recognised Dudet's voice.My blood reached boiling point.

I laid Mr.Pooh on the seat and dashed in the direction the voice came from.I spotted Dudet about 5 seconds into tha woods.He shot me a disgusting grin tht md me even more mad.

I tackled him to the ground and we rolled in the dirt.i threw a punch,aiming for his fat head and he dodged it.

"ohhh, little girl can fight." he said making me snarl.

He came back at me full force but instead of dodging, I caught his fist in my left hand and squeezed.He howled out in pain as cracking sound of bones rattled between us.

***********************************

That's all for now folks. see you next time .

wait, quick question :should i stop here? i dont know

maybe i should. Just kidding i would be so mean.

or wouldnt i? scroll down to find out .

********************************

*******************

***********

******

***

**

*

I released his hand and flew him off of me.He hit the ground HARD.I got up to strike again when he kicked me in the guts.Now i know alot of what Britney felt.This was 50 times worst.I fell to the ground and he mounted me.With his good hand he cut off my air source.Wrapping his huge fingers around my tiny neck. I gasped for air. I will avenge Mr.Pooh!Using my legs, i flipped him over my head exchanging our positions.My fists came down Fast and hard as i pumbled hia pretty face.When my brother found us i had beaten Dudet half dead.

"Dawn!"He was shocked, I could hear it in his voice.So was I.What was happening to me? i know Mr.Pooh was really important to me but this would definitely count as a over-reaction. I nearly killed someone. I dont know what would have happened if Ethan hadn't shown up.

I stood up and looked down at my work.Dudet's face was a mess, all bloody and deformed.I think i broke his cheek, i know i broke his jaw and i definitely broke his nose.I began to feel guilty when i heard Dude behind me.No need calling him by his real name since i wouldnt be seeing him anytime soon after tonight.

"Chris!Where are you?"I turned around at the same time he stepped out from behind some trees. He looked down at Dudet then up at me.His eyes showed the terrified child inside.He opened his mouth but nothing out.He tripped over a branch in his attempt to escape and the sream that was trapped was knocked right out of him. He got up and scurried away like a frightened mouse.I didnt want to see what he saw on my face and i didnt want Ethan to see either.I ran past him to the car.Our parents' cars were just pulling up next to ours when i emerged from the trees.

"What happened?" My mom jumped out of her car and ran to me. I dodged her hug and went to my bentley.

"Nothing,I found my car abandoned on the side of the road."i said emotionless.I kept my gaze down the entire time.

Ethan came out of the woods and mom pounced on him."Ethan, what happened?" she asked,her voice drenched with worry.I didnt like treating her like this but i'm ashamed of what i did.

"i already told you, nothing!" i raised my voice. i saw them both flinch from the corner of my eye."Lets just go."i said my voice normal again.

They stared at me worried and confused.I felt another pair of eyes on me, my dad's i bet.i waited until they entered their cars and hit the road. I had calmed down by then but there was this churning in my stomach that told me that this was only the beginning.

********************
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry about the middle i just copied and paste and i had it in there XD

hope you liked it.